1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

03-06 CBR600rr part out marchesini wheels

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Chasingstatuszx10r, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Chasingstatuszx10r

Chasingstatuszx10r Well-Known Member

I'll do my best at listing everything,I have plenty of other parts as well so just ask I may have it. I'm located in upstate NY about 3 hours from NYC/PA.

I will ship but with how crazy things are right now it would be at your expense. I will meet within reason in the tri state area and can also meet at NYST. Alot of this will fit 03-06 some like the wheels are still current with spacer swaps from brembo. I have some spares too, built this bike through summer of 21' to current day. With the announcement of the ZX4R and my girl only being cool with 3 bikes this has to be chopped so I can buy one for my next track rig. That's the reason for the part out.

-Marchesini magnesium wheels w
    2x arashi front rotors, Galfer rotor, a 46T driven rear sprocket, and a brand new 47T driven sprockets both gold. ----$1500+shipping
    Also have spacers to fit RC51

03-04 racetech front forks set for 185-205 lbs rider .95 kg springs, racetech compression kit, and racetech rebound kit, new seals and sheilds and oil October 21'---- w triple trees (upper&lower) $400+shipping/$300+shipping with out.

R&g engine covers (no scratches) $150+shipping

Vortex Rear sets 2x rightside complete & 1 complete left side (3 in total) with all hardware for all 3 no funky shit where half what you need shows 200+shipping or $75 +shipping a piece if your a track guy for parts.

Complete 03 swing arm $75+shipping

Complete 05 swing arm $100+shipping

20,716 miles Motor, ECU, harness, all sensors, injectors (running swap) just had the valves checked in March and they all were within spec and given a clean bill of health. $1500+local pickup is preferred

Spare set of ignition coils w 13k miles $125+shipping

Spare oem rear wheel painted leguna seca blue (no chips, small dent ride is not effected) w lightweight rear rotor and various sprockets 45,46,47 I think? $150+shipping

GIpro gear shift indicator in Red (plugs into diagnostic/red plug, no cutting harness) $85+shipping

Micron slip on DEI heat wrapped baffle removed and repacked the muffler $250+shipping

Vortex gas cap $90+shipping

(03-04 only)Vortex 7° clip ONS $50+shipping

(03-04 only) Woodcraft clip ons $100+shipping

Woodcraft frame sliders w new pucks $50+shipping

Power commander 5, dynojet quick shifter(push&pull), the q/s ignition box $600+shipping all purchased 08/21 I will separate if needed

Moto-manic (UK based company)rear race subframe with brand new Antigravity ATZ7 race battery $350+shipping

Front and rear Galfer brake lines $80+shipping

Armour bodies/shark skinz body work it is lightly damaged from a lowside, I was just about to fix it and respray $400+shipping

Hotbodies tail with woodcraft seat (never drilled or mounted) $200+shipping

☝I like to avoid shipping these since it will be $200+ but it's up to you.

BMC air filter $75+shipping

Brembo 19x18 master cylinder $200+shipping

Penske rear double pass shock built 08/21 new for this bike $900+shipping

Brake masters front and rear caliper rebuild kits

Front calipers (no leaks, scratches taken off every 5th track day and cleaned the pistons) w 85% left on SBS dual carbon pads $100+shipping

Rear caliper w SBS dual carbon pads 85% left $60+shipping

Frame with no title $500 local pick up perfectly straight, you probably could get paper work for it I just never cared.

A random box of parts 2x front stays some OEM stuff but not much. All prices are best offer but I have tried to price everything reasonable since it's all newer stuff. I can send detailed pics if needed and will slowly add as bike comes apart.

More pics on the way, some pics here https://www.600rr.net/threads/2003-cbr600rr-track-build-part-out.587753/#post-8041900

2. Chasingstatuszx10r

Bump and tons of updated prices and pictures. Open to offers also

3. Chasingstatuszx10r

4. Steven Tressler

Steven Tressler Fat Kid Racing

Hello, Willing to sell just the front and rear rotors? If so, how much? Cheers!

5. Chasingstatuszx10r

Sorry these have sold

6. Chasingstatuszx10r

Everything is sold except body work

7. Chasingstatuszx10r

Everything has been sold .