1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

03/04 Yamaha R6 Parts - frame, subframe, forks/brakes, wheels, swingarm, shock, rearsets

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jcivince, Feb 17, 2020.

1. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Continuing to clean out the garage and have a bunch of 03/04 R6 parts. I know the R6S shares some parts as well as later R6's but I have absolutely no idea so please do your homework as I don't know these at all. I collected these on kind of an impulse buy to try to build a single hybrid of some kind way back in 2009 and never did anything with it really after collecting a bunch of parts.
    Frame - VIN Check shows it as OK - bill of sale only (no paperwork)
    Swingarm - pivot bolt and rear axle included - has some rash as shown in picture
    Subframe - includes batter tray - in great shape
    Shock - Stock shock
    Wheels - Rear includes brake rotor & sprocket/carrier and looks good, Front took a hit and is probably not worth repair but brake rotors are in good shape (see pics).
    Rear Sets - Stock - in good shape.
    Forks/Calipers - Everything there - not sure if they are bent or straight but were sold to me as straight. No rash or hit marks if that means anything. Take a look at pics and let me know questions.

Asking $300 for the lot - would really prefer pick-up instead of trying to ship (Holland MI 49423). I can price individually but package deal is pretty cheap.

Any questions, let me know!

Attached Files:

2. jcivince

More Pics

Attached Files:

3. jcivince

More Pics

Attached Files:

4. SirBonus

SirBonus Well-Known Member

MFD. 11/04
    Wouldn't that be an 2005 frame?

To far for me to drive.
    GLWS.

5. jcivince

I get out your way (family in Charlottesville) 2 or 3 times a year. Any interest if I could deliver but do it on in a few months? If you're not in a rush, could be pretty easy for you...

6. jcivince