1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“didn’t appear to understand”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Inst Tech, Apr 3, 2013.

1. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

No really, she's that bad.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Actually, the current supply of useful idiots is shrinking, quite rapidly.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I think that was actually Corey Booker, if not, he did the same thing then tweets the error changing it to hundreds of thousands, then retweets the error again and states thousands.....or something along those lines. :D

4. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Just saw a close-up picture....

Maybe just a little drunk is all it would take...:D

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqxGWrdvpU

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea like I said CB did something similar, he said on ABC that gun related violence equates to thousands of deaths daily, so on Twitter he attempted to correct himself saying I made a mistake, its hundreds, then later corrects himself again after the facts finally sunk in, saying that it's more like 30.

To recap: Thousands> Hundreds> 30.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...eaks-once-then-twice-about-gun-death-numbers/

7. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

I saved an entire church congregation from a pack of 29 rabid wolves yesterday. Thank god I had my AR-15 with a 30 round mag, if I would of had to reload the wolves would have over run me.

What... if they can make shit up so can I.

I have to wonder if anyone watching that ass monkey actually believed millions are gunned down with automatic military weapons. I'll go with my original statement of these are the ignorant clueless dumbshits we have trying to pass laws to regulate us. I really feel like there is no hope for our future.

8. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

yes

9. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

People ARE morons. Thanks for the demonstration. :Poke:

10. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

Which part do you object to?

11. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Maybe this part...? :D

12. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

No objections here, it all seemed to be off topic to me, lame.

13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

And Ann Coulter.

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The most irritating thing about an issue such as guns is the fact that there are some members of society that are extremely low information people that never give up trying to get their way. We fight them off for awhile then the dumbasses are back again with the same old arguments, and for the most part, those arguments make no sense. We just have to keep fighting them off. What's worst, they're not smart enough to understand that the people whom they're trying to control are the people that are armed and can blow their ass away if so desired. :)

15. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I just went to this woman's web site and apparently, she's getting enough feedback (bitching and moaning) that the page is not available. (those repercussions are a bitch sometimes.) :)

17. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Dem knows nothing about guns but pushes legislation = uproar.

Repub knows nothing about female reproductive system (it has ways of dealing with rape?????!!!!!???) but pushes legislation = not so much of an uproar.

Shouldn't our legislators know about the stuff they push laws for/against?

18. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

If legislators actually knew what they were talking about they would be a part of productive society and not in public service. :D

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not so much of an uproar?:crackup:

How far back was that incident? I'm still reading about it on a regular basis. I just saw an episode of Law and Order that was built around that statement/incident.

No, one side just isn't used to being held accountable for saying stupid shit.

20. 771Doug

771Doug V6HW #686

I just watched the whole hour and a half video of the forum. This woman is so woefully uninformed and intellectually dishonest on the subject that it just defies description. The "short clip" is just a taste. Watching Larimer County Sheriff Justin Smith run circles around her made it worth the time spent. That guy should be occupying her seat in Washington.