1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“didn’t appear to understand”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Inst Tech, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

2. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Omg. Not only are they reload-able, they make more! Oh the humanity!

3. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

How many politicians just had the light bulb turn on that mags can be reloaded

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Nah, they're more worried about 'clips'...

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I wish that we could see an accurate number of anti-gun people that are operating on completely false information about the subject. So many of them make really ignorant statements about the subject which leads us to think that if they really had a grasp of the subject they might have a different attitude if educated. I'm still confused at how they have a strong tendency to attack normal citizens after a criminal or mentally deranged person kills someone.

That's like when you get a letter from the IRS stating that you're being investigated and you walk across the street and kick the hell out of your neighbor's dog. There's just no connection to the two.:confused:

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Charlie Rangel recently referred to the "millions of kids killed with assault weapons" during a speech.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Morons are everywhere...

8. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

The stupid is strong there. I have to believe anyone who would now go and vote for that politician knowing she would attempt to put laws in place without fully understanding what she is dealing with is also not real bright.

9. In Your Corner

The current supply of useful idiots is huge and growing.

10. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Remember Obamacare? ;)

11. aedwards01

:crackup:

Yes, and for the life of me I cant figure that one out either. Theres a reason they set it up so most of it didnt kick in until after the second election, not cause its the greatest thing in the world!

12. In Your Corner

People were offered something for free. Same way any scam works.

13. aedwards01

When will people learn, aint nothin free in this world.

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

When will people learn? When hell freezes over and the magical sky daddy's son returns to genocide us, or whatever it is that religious freaks believe. People are fucking morons. Once people learn that they can vote themselves free benefits purportedly at the expense of others, it's all over. This is why every republican form of government eventually collapses. It's a glorious cycle, the only real question is whether America will end in a whimper or the cleansing fires of thermonuclear detonations. I vote that we incinerate and irradiate our fellow Americans as our country falls into oblivion, it would be far more cathartic.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Big shock..another politician that doesn't know her ass from Crisco trying to tell the rest of us what to do.

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

What does she look like? Maybe we could do something involving her ass, my fist, and some Crisco. Those Democrat bitches are freaky.

17. In Your Corner

I think we'd have to take up a collection and pay you for that service.
    Or get you drunk on your ass.

18. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Did you hear the laughs in the background...

I wonder if anybody took the time to educate her on her mistakes...

19. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

She's not that bad.... of course, I've noticed that everybody here only sleeps with Supermodels....:rolleyes:

:crackup:

20. ton

ton Arf!

be sure to include Palin and Bachman in the lineup for that treatment...