1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki ER6 Supertwin Ninja 650 Custom Build

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Just-Us Racing, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I am having to go with a 600 for my mountain course license certification to race on the Isle of Man and can't afford to run this and a 600 over here stateside. I personally built the bike from a bare frame and have had a great time running this bike everywhere from Chuckwalla Valley Raceway out in CA to doing the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb it has been a fun adventure.

I did a blog during the build of the bike that you can see what I started with and where we went with it:

http://projectsupertwin.blogspot.com/

My website has a bunch of pics as well:

http://www.justusracing.net/

Bike has a lot of trick bits and a lot of custom stuff on it. Comes with a fair amount of spares including spare complete wheels with rotors and new Michelin rain tires fitted.

Quick list of some of the stuff on this:

ZX6R complete front end, Showa Big Piston
    LE/Penske Shock and fork internals
    Brembo front master cylinder
    Woodcraft clipons
    Active quick throttle
    Brembo clutch lever
    Woodcraft Clip-Ons and Lever Guard
    Koso tach with shift light
    ZX6R wheels front and rear to run 180 rear tire
    Power Commander V
    Yoyodyne/Sigma Slipper Clutch
    Yamaha R6 Radiator
    Sato Racing Rearsets
    GPR V4 steering Damper
    Custom Racing Unlimited full exhaust w/FMF can
    HEL brake lines all around
    Bunch of extra Renthal sprockets and bits to run at any track

Asking $6,000 for the package, would be interested in a trade for a 2013+ CBR600RR as that is what I am racing overseas and would like to be on the same bike over here. Hit me up with any questions, I am in the Las Cruces, NM area and can help deliver within reason. I run up to Denver frequently and will hopefully be back out in CA running with the CVMA again this winter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jeveritt

Jeveritt Well-Known Member

GLWS! I followed you're blog a couple years ago when building this and heading to pikes peak.

3. Last930

Last930 Active Member

What kind of HP does it put out? Weight? Any idea what classes it would run in CCS/ASRA? Very cool bike .

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

It would run every class a SV would......I think thats around 30+classes in a typical weekend. JK. But thats a damn nice ER6!!! GLWS!!!!

5. It currently has the STD engine in it, on Quik Cycles Dynojet in Denver it was a touch below 70hp. In all honesty I've never weighed it! As britx303 said it can run in any class an SV can race in, the midwest it's all the Lightweight classes minus the Supersport classes because of the ZX6R forks.

6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

What bodywork is that?

7. Airtech, Honda RS250 Upper and Tail, Triumph 675 Lower

8. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Man that is a super nice Kawi build.

9. Guys, I am pulling the slipper clutch out and removing a few other items to drop the price down to $4500/OBO on it. If anyone is interested hit me up. Looking to sell, found a 600 to buy! ;)