Programs...get your vintage programs....

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by WERA33, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triumphman

triumphman Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Programs...get your vintage programs....

Don't get your pink panties in a waud.You need to get out more.:moon:

2. racertex

racertex vintage dude

tim,

spell check rules!

tex

3. triumphman

Hey Tex,Im very lucky to get this thing turned on let alone spell check.Anyway you got the point.:)

4. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Reading your posts, and now by your own admission we all get that your computer has been equiped with the following label :up:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2005
  5. Tritom

Tritom Well-Known Member

'Equiped' = 'Waud' ---- Draw.:Poke:

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

seems the brits have brought in a ringer.
    tom sharp- nashville elementary spelling champ 68. lol.
    man if you other guys think the grids are good then think again. 3-5 bikes sucks. not even worth riding. need better management of the vintage program. obviously the modern stuff is the money maker so therefore gets the attention/funds.

7. Tritom

Tritom Well-Known Member

Damn Robert, I was heading off to college in '69. More like spelling champ '58. Hear your Thruxton is starting to lag behind in H.P. now that dad has a dyno!!!! I'm sure Dink will pass on his findings to your bike. :D

8. Robby-Bobby

yea right, im the red headed step child to tim. at mid-o he had 4 up on me. now he has like 8 or 9 i forget. its all politics though. hey by the way, tim said you would bring my triumph to race at barber. remember im number 507 and i run std shift. thanks
    rob

9. triumphman

You have it wrong I am the step child to MR. dink and MRS. dink.some how I think you will be even up at barbers .:) I am older so you have to spot me some HP"S

10. triumphman

How about I kick your Idiot ass one more time this year.
    even if its not for a championship.By the way do you have any skills what so ever other than computers?:up:

11. Tritom

Tritom Well-Known Member

Sure didn't look like you were down 4 at Mid-O the way you were chasing Springer. Sorry, the old man ruined your chance when he turned off the right-hand fuel tap with his knee.:wow:

12. Yamaha Fan

Even the most mundane of my skill set is way over your head.. :up: what ever,, I race and enjoy it... :clap:

I must have hit a nerve , you get more personal with each post. I am sorry you have repeatedly embarrassed yourself, if threatening to "kicking my ass on the track again" some how makes you feel whole I am happy for you :D ....

I would like to participate here without your ongoing snide remarks about WV...

You play out like a broken record, predictable and repeating.. how about you refrain from posting on the subject of WV.... a read of your post for the past year proves you have noting new to say....

Like most of your contributions here this started with a pointless comment on your part and went :down: from there...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2005
  13. Robby-Bobby

it seems to me that you and your "wanna-be" online intelligence are whats helping wv down the tubes. i dont think that you like that fact that tim is right. as stubborn as he or i may be, the grid sheets do not lie. maybe 1-2 years of nothing happening with wv could result in positive criticism, but 4-5 yers and it takes a little more harsh wording. so there is no need for you to go get your dictionary or thesaurus because nobody cares how many letters you use in your words here. lets just state facts. wera vintage needs an adrenaline shot to the heart like right now.:Pop:

14. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

i dont know who you are but both tim and bob show up and race, so they both have opinions and soloutions. wanna be intel bringing it down? dont think so. i do believe that guys that show up and put there money where ther mouth is have a right to express there opinion. bob has been expressing his ideas and volunteered to help. so to say that he thinks everything is peachy is way off. tim and bob have for a long tim goaded each other in different ways so theres nothing new about that.
    btw do you race with wera vintage?

15. Yamaha Fan

Let me see if I get this, you think that engaging in constructive dialog about improving WERA Vintage in an era of change, expressing constructive criticism and positive actions with respect to the schedule, class structure, web site, promotion, is putting WV down the tubes? Wow your a breath of intelligence yourself!

You might spend some time and educate yourself on what really happened with WV before you express opinions that seem to stem from your proximity to Mr. Joyce.

Had the previous leadership done it's job WV would likely not be in the current situation, given the circumstances WERA had little choice but implement the current structure. If those that participated and necessitated this had any stones at all they would publicly apologize for their actions! then again in your eyes your buddy Tim is right of course..

There is nothing "wanna-be" about my intelligence, on line or otherwise. Things may very well be down in WV, until the final participation # are in it is a coin flip on overall participation. The reason could well be due to factors beyond the control of WERA.. Those blinded by their objection to the changes are not likely to have enough objectivity to realize or admit this.

Tim has made his personal wish for the failure of the current structure known and it shows in his comments and postings. He has an agenda and it drives his position on anything to do with WV....

I have never disagreed that action needs to be taken, in fact the balance of my post when I am not responding to some snide comment from the "all knowing all complaining Mr. Joyce" centers on promoting WV, you can join Tim on the get a clue bus.

Just a cursory search of your post shows you have contributed nothing here in the form of suggestions, Lets hear your own cogent analysis of the situation. Tim may be a great rider but there is little that could be pointed out as positive in his participation here. BTW what have you done personally to help with WV?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2005
  16. triumphman

Bob just so we all know that the best attended classes now are v-6 lw -v7 is this correct?

17. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Enough already

This is going nowhere,

What the fuck?

It realy pisses me off when I , of all people have to step in and break this up. Me, of all people have to be the voice of reason??

Everyone huddle up, its group hug time...

Bob:beer:

18. triumphman

Hey buddy, my point here is don't blame the vrc for wv going down the tube when all the well attended got started with us.I do not want to see any vintage group hit rock bottom but look at the history of wv being run in house .nothing has been done to improve it this year what so ever.Bob you are a newbie so you may not know haw low wv was when rick and lynn took over.To sume it all up wv needs to be run by someone that loves the vintage side of roadracing.Bob I wouln't even care if it was asshole like you if it would help us.:rolleyes:

19. Yamaha Fan

Your totally out to lunch, please where did I ever say the VRC had anything to do with any of this? and for the record I do know and respect the Job that Lyn and Rick did with Vintage.... It is unfortunate that we cannot go back to that era, it is unfortunate that the actions of a few that claim to be such respecters of Vintage racing could have been made in such a callus and disrespectful manner to the WERA vintage group, those that donated their time and executed their responsibilities in good faith and organization in general.

The way I see it given the circumstances WERA's hand was forced, there was in reality little other in the way of choices,, I know this is beyond your ability to comprehend, BUT GET OVER IT,, some of us are willing to work in the new framework and structure to constructively see WERA vintage improve, you have made it clear through your expressed opinions that your not interested in participating..

As I have said many times,, you have made your feelings clearly known on this subject, there is nothing new nor constructive in what you post...

Call me what ever names you want,, it would mean something if I respected you or your opinions on this subject...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2005
  20. triumphman

well,you are such a bag of wind and we feel the same towards each other I and others tried to work to help wv and you did not help so now lets see what you can do.Have you ever raced vintage with another group?Did you bang your head in your cash.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.