1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone give me a job!!! anyone have an opening near suwanee GA for a 14y/o?

Discussion in 'General' started by E=MC2, Jul 12, 2005.

1. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm 14 and I need any kind of job near suwanee georgia, not too far away. Something like help clean shops or anything except landscaping, I'm a decent mechanic but probably a better plumber/computergeek/potato accelerationist. I'm trying to extend my engineering capability and thats not cheap, well its not that much but when my income is zero it is. Will work for a sportbike motors

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

i heard Michael jackson is hiring.

:D

3. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

GET IN MY VAN!!!

4. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!!! soon my heatseeking potatoes will be finished!!! and i will destroy you muhahahahhahahahaahahahaa

5. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

You could always ride along on some repo's...but I'm not responsible if someone shoots you!:D

6. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

lol, i told you i just made my heatseeking potato, im pretty safe:cool:

7. AustinClark

AustinClark Well-Known Member

i thoght you had to be 16 to get a job

but what do i know i dont keep up with thees things

:D:D

8. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Well, if you were in Wisconsin, you can work at 14 with limitations, a few more hours at 15, and then at 16 you can work a few more. They all require and employment certificate, requiring mom, dad or guardian's approval. Wanna commute? Heat seeking potatoes might have other uses like transport. [​IMG]

9. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

ya but wisconsin is too cold, my potatoes would fly me to florida and then leave me to die with the 300%humidity, old people, and tourists

10. Spyderchick

But there's ice riding and snowboarding in the winter. Florida's for wussies!:wow: :D

11. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

HELLO!! heatseeking potatoes, i like wisconsin, i was making fun of florida, its like this forsaken land of tourism and allligators:D :D

12. Spyderchick

But you see it's SUMMER in Wisconsin, and it gets UNGODLY HOT! :Poke: But then you'd be here for all the winter festivities. No way home, sorry, so you better bring a warm jacket!:p

13. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

yee ha

Dude, I WANT THAT ONE!

Nick, Give you a job in New Zealand for 2 months between DEC8th and Jan 20 as a helper in my race team.
    Wages- Practice time on an RS 125

14. HNIC

HNIC Well-Known Member

I have a job for you. It involves working long hours in a cotton field. The whip only comes out when production is low, or you forget your new name, which will be 'Khadeem Aguru'. The whip will come out if you mispronounce your name as well. 15min lunch breaks of hog maws, grits, chittlins, and any other parts of the pig I don't ordinarily eat. Good pay & benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.

15. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Re: yee ha

Sign me up for that one.

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Re: Re: yee ha

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Re: Re: Re: yee ha

LOL. :D
    A 125 won't pull his ass. But he'll take donuts.

18. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Re: Re: Re: Re: yee ha

There is no reason to be hatin...........but the donuts do sound good.:D

19. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

see if there is a local TruGreen*ChemLawn, when I was in HS i did phone sales/customer service and telemarketing for them. learned a hell of a lot of crap about lawns and trees/shrubs, and I averaged $13/hr with all the bonus cash i was making over base salary... HS dream job. talked on the phone all day long, made great cash.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Re: yee ha

DUDE!!! Where's the down side to that? You learn team management, you get access to a RS125 and you get two months in New Zeland!?!?

If I was 14, 18 or 25 I'd be all over that.

Now where are those donuts?