1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men, Fathers!! Please help me!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, May 28, 2005.

1. It's not very nice to "spill your seed".
    ("Every sperm is sacred.....")

2. Streetman

Streetman Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Men, Fathers!! Please help me!!

No, no, no. The bible doesn't even say that. The part that every ass backwards Christian fundamentalist refers to is total bullshit. Yes, it says that it was wrong for this guy (forget who it was) to spill his seed on the earth. However, his brother had died, and he was supposed to be giving that seed to his childless sister in law, as was the tradition in the day.

Therefore, jerking off alone is not a sin. Not screwing your widowed sister in law, but jerking off instead is a sin. It all makes sense. I hope you don't sin.

I'm still looking for the part where it says Jesus wants you to jerk it. The closest thing I can find is a Frank Zappa song, "Jesus thinks you're a jerk." But that has absolutely nothing to do with this.

I'm sorry, I got lost there for a moment. Carry on. Jerk off.

3. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

some here are saying have the 2nd child. i say dont if you really dont want to. to many people have children when they arent ready. obviously you have one now but arent ready for 2 - so dont have another baby. just because one wants it doesnt make it all ok - both of you need to want it. whether you try to justify it as the 2nd not costing much more - or the love between siblings etc etc - it comes down to this - if ya dont want to do it - dont. maybe later you will feel differently about it - maybe you wont. either way though - your gonna have to fess up and be clear in the fact that a #2 right now isnt what you want at this point. a realtionship is a 2 way street and simpy because she wants one shouldnt make it so, since it is a decison that will greatly affect both your lives and not simply hers.

4. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

Perhaps we should have another wagering thread as to whether or not Streetman is actually married.... :Poke: Sorry Dude, your 'superego' has effectively put your head up your ass.

Yellow... Sit down and talk with your wife. Have a heart to heart and DO NOT end the conversation until both of you have come to an agreement. There may be some shouting and some hurt feelings, but in the end remember that it is two of you in this marriage and you both need to be in agreement or this issue will just become bigger and bigger and could possible do real harm to your marriage.

Good luck.

Dawn :up:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Streetman - the bible didn't say that, Monty Python did.

Yellow - go to a dmaned marriage counselor/therapist - seriously. If you're tellin and she ain't listenin you need that fixed before anything else happens including the fertility stuff. There is obviously somehting going on that has her going past wanting another child to needing one - that has to be addressed. Or you're not telling forcefully enough - again a therapist can help there too.

Street again - you've got a pretty good grasp on HOW men and women do things but not the WHY they do them that way. There's always a reason behind the emotional needs/actions, the main thing is to try and figure out the backstory. With guys it's easier to get to than with women but it's still there.

6. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

Has anyone asked the question yet " what happens if this second child is another boy, is she gonna shoot for child 3 to GET WHAT SHE WANTS?"

Sorry dude but your wife is insesitive and you need to sit down and have another long discussion and Mongo is right, counselor.

I had 1 child and then went and had the big cut done, I wanted no kids my wife wanted 2 so we compromised at 1 but she was always dropping hint about another, along with her fucking pain in the ass family. So I had the surgery and now whe can talk all she wants but our AGREEMENT will not be able to be changed, well without a divorce anyway.

Good luck and no matter what everyone ion here says, if you have the second child you will not be happy inside.

:Pop:

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Now that's funny. :D :D

Yzasserina likes this.
  9. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

10. chalktome

chalktome Well-Known Member

fertility doctors are real cheap right...

what if the fertility methods work very well?
    1,.......2,.....3,...4?.....5?.........6!.......7!!!!!!!
    you'll be on the news with various product reps giving you diapers, milk and a large passenger van.
    :Poke:

you and your wife need to be together on this.
    in more ways than one;)

11. Streetman

Yeah, I suggested he open his mind, understand her feelings (the best a man can anyway), and even try to justify it and see it her way.

You suggest there's going to be some "shouting and hurt feelings". Yeah, that should help the situation. I know when I yell things at people, they really listen. Who's got their head up their ass?

12. Streetman

I don't know what Monty Python said. However:

Gen 38:8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

Gen 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled [it] on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Gen 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

There you go. Don't spill your seed on the ground when you know you should be giving it to your brother's wife. Like I said, this makes soooo much sense.

You're right on the "why" issue. I know there's more to it than the avoid pain/gain pleasure thing, but that's at the root. Of course, there's a link to why it's two children (or will it be three?), why it needs to be a girl, etc. etc. Counceling is a great idea. If you can find a certified practitionor of Time Line Therapy, you could pretty quickly go find the link, bring it to the conscious, and then deal with it.

This brings us back to my entire long explaination of the mind, and digging deeper into the subconscious. Counceling will get you there, and is a health, good thing for anyone to do. Or, you can go Dawn's route, and yell at each other, until one of you gets tired of yelling, and resents the other.

If you're thinking along that route, find a good doctor to perform an optirectomy.

13. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Actually, you came off a little better on that one. I agree that they have to talk, they both have to decide, its not one or the other, it has to be both

14. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

Yellow,

If you were the only man on Earth who could impregnate her, then all this discussion would be meaningful. She'll get another child if she really wants one - might as well make it yours.

15. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

My wife and I are 36. She had a son when she was younger, now my 15 yr old step-son and we have 1.5 yr old son together. We talk about having another, however, a big concern for us now is our age and specifically her age. Medically, the old she gets, the more dangers there are in having kids. We now regret waiting the time we did. You can do alot of things in life, but, you can't turn back the clock. I say, if you have the means to provide for them and if you have any inclination at all of having another kid, Do it and don't waist time. Mine also want a girl, I tell her the best way to get rid of the male swimmers is a bj first. She has yet to fall for it though.

16. Streetman

My brother has my sister in law convinced that it's proven (somewhere, I guess?) that there's a greater chance for a girl doing it doggy. She may be missing most or all of her higher superego.

17. Streetman

Thanks, Photochick. I was mostly joking about the lack of upper intelligence. While Freud came to the conclusion that women never fully form a superego, and therefore cannot be moral (again, I'm just the messenger), he was also working with rich, suburbanite-type elitest, money hungry women. Perhaps his views were skewed?

You cannot deny that women are more emotion, therefore more id. However, many women, such as yourself have learned how to control their emotions properly, while still allowing them to show through. There's a balance we all need to acheive. Knowing what is the underlying cause of our actions is the key.

18. scotth

scotth Banned

from my experience, everybody that said talk to her is off base. by that I mean that she's already heard you, knows how you feel, and just doesn't care. not that she's a callous bitch, but she wants another kid and that overrides everything. in my experience with my wife, my friends' wives, my friends that are girls, and co-workers, when they want a kid, you need to decide if you're on-board or not, and then impregnate her, or explain that she needs to get over it and prepare for divorce. she will most likely not be happy without the kid. decide how unhappy you will be with it.

the sad thing is that it might be better, if you can't handle another kid, to end it now. forty years is a long time with a bitter, resentful spouse, for either of you.

my advice is to knock her up and get over it. pick up the slack from the public school at home and move on.

19. Streetman

:stupid:

The only thing you said that is on target is that she heard him. However, your missing the real point in that. She heard, but did not listen. Communication is the key. Not divorce. Nice try though. We're all a little dumber for having read your response.

20. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

I've been married 17 years, Paul's parents and my parents going on 40 years. I have life experience, what about you? When there is a subject that two people feel passionate about, emotions will come into play. When two people are on totally different ends of the spectrum on a certain subject... simply "talking about it" doesn't always bring about a conclusion. Hence you have to sit down with your spouse and hammer it out until a mutual agreement is found. During this time, there may be some shouting, and some hurt feelings, but if you can find that common ground, in the end your marriage will be stronger for it.

In our marriage, no one "wears the pants" so to speak, we have a partnership. Just the way it's supposed to be.

:moon:

Dawn