1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mongo

Discussion in 'General' started by LookOutRossi, Apr 4, 2005.

1. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

if there are enough minis there will we be able to race at talladega this weekend? sorry if its a repost

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Minis always race at Talladega, CMP and Jennings. Also at all of our WERA West stuff except Willow.

3. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

thanks, i wasn't sure since ozzie and them weren't coming... see ya there:D

4. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

r u sure ozzie and them arent comin, we will be there friday, also i finally got my 600 body work from airtech ill be goin to jennings for a track day sometime this month.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2005
  5. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

maybe they are, i know they arent coming to one, maybe it was barber the weekend after tally, yeah come to think of it thats it. no minis at barber till september. i'm ready for CSS at tally. its gonna be a barn burner.

6. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

Ya thats what i thought. Im ready to race my 600 at all.

7. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

you racing it at tally?

8. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

i dont think so cuz its setup for jennings and the body work isnt on yet, and we are comin with that guy chris so i dont have enough room. next time.

9. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

thats cool, mine's set up for jennings too. i've never ran talladega clockwise but i bet its fun and the corners "open up" or so i'm told. the weather's not lookin too good for friday but sat. and sun. should be perfect. see ya there. later

JD

10. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

ok, ill see u there unless somethin comes up.

11. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i talked to Ozzie last night. They'll be at Tally. Its the following weekend that WERA is at Barber that the Metrakits will be in Jacksonville racing.