1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lardassness, I command thee be gone...

Discussion in 'General' started by 45° Please, Mar 27, 2005.

1. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

Hense Paul's nick-name of 'Gumby' after crashing in the carosel at Road America......

Between his muscle mass and a lot of prayer, we've been blessed that he hasn't had any injuries. His bike and leathers.....

... well, that's a different story entirely.

Dawn

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wish. :D

But instead I'm short, 180lbs, drop dead handsome, agile as a cat and brilliant to the point of insanity. :D :D

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

[​IMG]

LOL, that's a good one Dave! :Poke:

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

and a obviously drunk on Easter.

5. wedge

wedge Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip 45 degrees, but I don't get more than 4 hours of sleep a night normally, and I can't cut much of anything else out of my life. I havn't even gone out but once or twice in 3 weeks, just work/home and working on the bikes/house on my one day a week off.

I really need to transfer to a different command.

again, thanks for the tips guys.

6. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Yeah, I was a canoe club member for six years...you need to run from that command. 4 hours a night is just PISS POOR MANAGEMENT starting with the nugget junior officers fresh out of college.

you're very welcome....hand salute to you for doing your part to keep America safe.

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Checking in...

I'd rather walk the walk, then talk the talk, but what the hell...

Checking in at 244 and 6'1.

Hoping to lose about 50 pounds. Hate exercising, nor do I have the time to...so it's better eating habits for me, and just eating less and eating smart.

Hoping to build more endurance for the track. :)

8. 418

418 Expert #59

:D

9. holzerd

holzerd Oracle of Useless Facts

I broke MudDawg's balls pretty well with the big leathers thread, so now I gotta fess up.

5'10'' - 280. The scale is not my friend. I have been successfull with Atkins. As soon as I stray, the LBs pile back on. I'm not very disciplined. I started the AP on Friday. I have an exercise plan that starts tomorrow. (don't they always start "tomorrow?")

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Here is the work out schedule that I used to follow when I was losing the weight. I would use low weight and do many reps. There’s allot of exercises, but it helps you find the ones that work best for your build. The ones you skip can be used as a change-up workout every few weeks.

I learned allot about nutrition and exercise over the last 8 years. I've helped a few people in the past and am willing to lend any help I can.

Work.xls

11. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Like what? I'm a week into my second attempt at a low-carb diet, and I'm so farkin' burnt on meat and cheese already.

DITTO, BABY!!!

March 27th
    6' 3"
    230lbs

I'd love to be down around 210lbs by the time I go to Beaver.

12. Wade Parish

Say, this reminds me:

Anybody remember this old nugget?

I think I'll dig that one back up and see who responds.

13. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I like the 5th post down... :rolleyes:

14. Wade Parish

HA!!! PERFECT!!!

On a positive note, I did stop smoking!

15. FATDUMBNHAPPY

FATDUMBNHAPPY Well-Known Member

Yea, I am in the same club 6'3" and a slim 275 at the age of 32. I have been kicking myself to get on a diet and workout some. So I hope this is my kick in the ass to get it going.

Good luck to all.
    thanks for the kick!