1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too bad my a$$

Discussion in 'General' started by mfbRSV, Mar 22, 2005.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:rolleyes: <yawning at the lynch mob>

2. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Quick...somebody get a stepladder so Brad can stand up and be heard!!!

:D

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

someone get a scale to see how much BULLSHIT steve keener is packed with. :eek:

:p

4. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

it's the new and improved Keener 2.0...he's like 25lbs lighter!

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

still 225 too much busllshit.

(i know him) :D

6. The Machine

The Machine Just lucky I guess

Your attitude would be different Brad if it was someone you knew,
    isn't his job to alert the people that would respond, IE, ambulance, EMT's, fire department? His response is "Too bad" and hangs up? Twice? 911 is for emergency help, which he did not do, if he doesn't want to do the job, get out! Fired, banned from future work in that field, he doesn't belong there.

7. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

39 lbs lighter...hit 203 this week. :)

Next I'll be trying that book Secularist recommended for weight loss and exercise. Been reading it...but have a cold this week. :(

Hey Brad...go get that step ladder so you can kiss my ass.

:Poke:

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'm sorry, did the officer NOT show up, and on time? and if so, what did he NOT do when he got there? oh, and what was his life saving role? was it to re-route the rubberneckers who drove by the corpse?

like i said, this would be an issue of it were a paramedic.

<yawning still>

9. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

give him one of your kids booster seats.

congrats on being down so close to 200. just think of that power-to-weight ratio now...call me at the store if you have any questions about the book.

10. The Machine

The Machine Just lucky I guess

the "too bad" response was from a 911 operator, its not his job to respond, its his job to alert those that will, from what I heard, another officer that was in the area responded and the rider did not die at the scene, he died 2 days later in the hospital.
    Tha fact is that ass, who's job it is alert those help did not do his job.
    Response time is crucial for trauma victims, and his delaying the action to respond might have made a difference.

11. oldbeginner

oldbeginner Well-Known Member

If the trooper had 18 yrs experience. He should have known better. Sounds like he needs a job change and he doesn't deserve a retirement from that state's tax payers. What an A$$ bag!!!!!!!!

12. Dave164

Dave164 Well-Known Member

I have had an experience with a veteran officer who had a huge chip on his shoulder. The younger officer who dealt with the resulting behavior was very professional and could see this mindset in the more veteran officers ( I am not referring to everyone). The guys chip was against motorcyclists and I do not think he expected anyone to stand up to him.

Brad, I feel your opinion is distorted, perhaps by some event in your past. The police provide a professional service and this guy was not giving that service. He also showed bias to members of the public. What would you say if it was a racial response such as "the guy's white, black, red, yellow" (pick one) "so what"

13. chalktome

chalktome Well-Known Member

this pig carries an armed weapon and considering the lack of descretion and sensitivity i think "mr. too bad" is at best a severe liability.

oh, mad brad either likes to argue or his blue brother lover is coming in for a two week stretch in his pokey.
    :Poke:

14. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

I think it is the lack of professionalism, bias, as well as his utter lack of empathy.

I believe if you were to find that operator's SOP's you would see that professionalism is required.

I would really like to see their SOP's and see how much they were not followed.

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

shows how you don't know me.

i've stated many times here that i am not fond of police, but this is just simply not a big deal.

the sensational hue around this merely that.

16. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

where's hagasan? :D