THE VIR thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

We usually have a gathering at the first event to see old & new faces from the BBS. That being said, my suggestion would be Saturday after the races to kick tires and drink beer, perhaps grill.
    Slick?
    Joe?
    Swede?
    Pants?
    Same location? (Italian Flag) We can never seem to get to the bottom of the keg, can we? I guess I'll bring a rack of coronas instead. Anyone bringing a grill? We may have one, but checking just in case.

Now would be a good time to identify who's coming and plan to bring something if anything for the gathering ( Not absolutely necessary, but to avoid duplication you unnersand)

BTW- I still have a handful of med & large Medieval Racing T's if anyone is interested. (freebie) It would seem a shame to use the remainder as oil rags.:cool:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll be there, we'll also be having the 200 showing that night, hoping for the backside of a clean trailer, possibly mine depending on parking/weather etc... Might move it inside if necessary or if enough people show I'm thinking winners circle on the back of our winners circle backdrop.

3. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

I can't make VIR but will be happy to lay claim to a large T to be picked up at a later date.

4. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

Ruffian Racing will be there, we will be pitting with Sammy Gage if the lazy bastard decides to come.... :D

5. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'll be there but as a spectator only. I'm pretty sure the Swede won't be joining me. Noel is a maybe but I'll try to sweet talk him.

I'm flying in late Friday from a business trip so a keg is out due to the time constraints. I'll bring a cooler instead. :beer:

As far as my grilling contribution: Sausages, rolls, and perhaps some vegetables to saute on the grill.

6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I can bring the best hamburgers you'll ever eat.

Just give me an idea on how many.

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I'll be bringing a cooler of coronas.
    I think i'll bring somesausage as well as a box of rolaids.:cool:
    Bill, I'll send your shirt down. You plan on going to Roebling?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll have a keg of Lager with me too for those interested. Donations will be accepted.....

9. Joe Morris

Buck, I got a little grief from VIR security about bottles so you might want to bring come cups to put your beer in. Then again, maybe they were just picking on me. Your resutls may vary.

10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'd be more than happy to contribute to the festivities - any other suggestions for what to bring? It sounds like the basics have been covered - keg of beer, sausages, cooler of beer, burgers, 'nother keg of beer...

11. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

no, won't be back from the frozen tundra in time. will be at Summit though. you could always send it with greenie. if so please seal it in a tamper proof child safe package. don't want any booger stains.

12. Dave164

Dave164 Well-Known Member

Judging by the other thread "snow shoes" :D

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'll be there armed with a Red Bull in each hand and a stupid look on my face.

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

LMAO! Done!

15. MDracer

MDracer Riding the mountains....

Have a grill available for anyone to use.

Doug Hoge
    Expert #208

16. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

sadly I have to go to Montreal next week for work and wont have my sh!t together for VIR. So I wont be able to lap Lever in V7 MW.

but, I just scored free tix to the ACC hoops tourney, booyah!

17. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I don't know which is harder to believe:
    1) You posting on the BBS
    or
    2) Your signature, which indicates you are no longer the plaque-stealing, cherrypicking son-of-a-gun I know.:beer:

18. Glover

Glover Official Race Suit Tester

In tha House or Track?

What'z up Buckhead, I'll be in the camp making sure you keep the drinks under control.

-Glover

:D

19. Joe Morris

Re: In tha House or Track?

Reunited and it feels so gooood.....

:D

:beer:

20. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

I'm there. I'll definitely stop buy to say hi.

Good lord it's been a long winter, only one more week!