what kind of jobs do you guys have??

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Nov 20, 2001.

1. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

This guy has the best job of all! I want your job Josh! [​IMG]

2. Janee

Janee Doer of Things

Yes you do but you know me as
    keeper of lap times - Kick @ss Endurance Team

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Financial Analysts for an airline. But it seems my current assignment involves finding out how many cities one person can visit in the shortest amount of time without becoming terrified of flying. [​IMG]

4. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

i own a couple of commercial sign companies in nc. we are active in commercial and residential building, land developement, retail (shopping centers), local, state and federal government, military and professional environments. we currently do business in 6 sates. i started the company in 1986. i am also a partner in a graphic design/marketing firm that caters to all of our signage customers. and when i have time to breath, frank stroman and i run MB motorsports, a company that specializes in ltwt twin racebikes, ie., suzuki sv 650, honda hawks and kawasaki ex's.. we machine our own rearsets, frame sliders, etc. make our own exhaust systems subframes etc etc and build the fastest ltwt twin motors on the planet, just ask us. ive already blabbed about our resume at this point in another post. i wasnt kidding when i said i dont have time to go to the bathroom. i truly love my jobs, that helps. i tried a short career as a "pro racer critic", it didnt last long. i havnt given up, im just trying a different angle.
    your welcome for the decals, i have more if you like. tell lee that contact cleaner will destroy them. we are running a version of them on our bikes, they have the international "no" symbol over them, you know, the red circle with the slash through it.....

5. SVgoddess

SVgoddess Big Bad Love

I think "Lurker" is your other profession. It's pick on Josh time! [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by SVgoddess (edited 11-22-2001).]

6. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Computer geek for the Canadian Gov't.
    Web Master for a couple of Motorcycle related websites
    Part time motorcycle instructor.
    Part time racer.
    Full time lurker [​IMG]

------------------
    Another from the Great White north

www.teamshouldercheck.ca
    www.motorcyclecourse.ca

[This message has been edited by TSC_213 (edited 11-22-2001).]

7. SVgoddess

SVgoddess Big Bad Love

You have way too much dream-time. Hehe, adding to those thoughts: all NASCAR tracks would be demolished and turned into roadracing courses. Houses would be designed so that bikes can be parked next to your bed. Major highways would be curvy. All girlfriends (or boyfriends) who disapproved of you racing would be put in jail because it would be illegal to think that way (...and if they pleaded insane, they'd be required to undergo a lobotomy). Those who break vehicle laws are required to serve as "cornerworkers" on the curvy highways so that all racers can race enjoyably and safely. [​IMG]

------------------
    The Retarded Goddess
    Shelli #842
    GirlsKickAssRacing

8. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Airline Captain B-737/800
    Simulator Instructor 737/800
    APD "Aircrew Program Designee" (Work part time for the FAA)
    CORC Racer.....

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

lets see. timeclock watcher(not really but i feel that way) for a cell phone company that has great benifits, thats why i go there. and i sell tires at the races. and how come all you smart computer types didnt think ahead enuf to go onto the bbs on another computer. i take a laptop into work, when i'm in one spot long enuf, and dont use the compaies computer. it makes it damn hard to see where i've been. i also repair bikes and harass people like ex ccs racer when they are trying to work

10. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

We'll see who has the last laugh when you're standing on the lower portion of the podium next to me! [​IMG]

Let's get it on! [​IMG]

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

As a matter of fact you're pulling up to the dealership as I type this. Next time call before you show up [​IMG]

12. WERA29

Yeah, Stickboy sucks! [​IMG]

13. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

mb-I'll take some more stickers for the Zuma and Quad. Chuck may want one too. Actually, how about a patch for his crew shirt? Is that possible? He has this little collection of stuff like that on his crew shirts. [​IMG]
    Thanks. It's nice you have joined us in joking about your criticism. [​IMG]

14. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

And the YZF600 he rode in on!

15. stickboy274

i hate you guys! i hate you guy so much!

16. WERA29

He's still riding that old pig?!?!?!? [​IMG]

Well at least he's riding something because he certainly ain't racing or gettin' none at home. [​IMG]

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Still ridin' it. With a fresh set of Brickstones [​IMG] I don't think those bikes can lean that far unless in the hands of Jamie James.

18. WERA29

Yeah, but when he sticks out those long gangly knees and elbows of his it sure makes it look like he's hanging way off and leaning over far. [​IMG]

Maybe that's why everyone he rides with on the street throws it down sooner or later. They get spooked thinking he actually has some riding prowess and they panic trying to keep up even though he's not going that fast. [​IMG]

19. stickboy274

you leave my training wheels/outriggers out of this. i am fast! really! just ask me. and i have style. remember when i showed you the way kewl road a curb trick? knee on ground..pick up over curb...back on ground. next turn.

20. AL GOODWIN

AL GOODWIN Well-Known Member

Unemployed steel-mill worker turned truck driver. X-WERA roadracer(thank you TRICO Steel Company for ruining my life).

Allen Goodwin
    former "Big Guy on a Little Bike"