1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was at the Indy Dealer Show?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wade Parish, Feb 20, 2005.

1. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

Did anyone see me walking around? I was wearing a Honda button up shirt, silver gatorz glasses. Gatorz eyewear was the booth i was at. I picked up some new sponsors for my new bike that I get to introduce in about a month. I picked up godfather racing for a sponsor and they gave me a job. I also found out that my 3 apperence in motorcyclist magazine will be coming out in 3 to 4 months. I liked the playboy setup.

2. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

congrats man you goin to jennings in march on the 600?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2005
  3. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

just got back from the show and saw a bunch of the guys listed but had a chance to meet and talk to

huey - he really is smaller than i expected
    opie
    jason pridmore
    geof may

and got my picture taken with a playboy playmate:clap:

4. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

indy show

Did vesrah have the 05 gsxr 1000 there?

5. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

Not on the 3rd or 4th, cuz I have to help out in daytona. I might bring it to the next jennings race but I probaly wont race it, just track days. Thats what they told me to do.

6. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I'm tired.

Y'all keep saying I'm smaller... do you mean less fat? less ominous? Was I sitting down? In comparison to the Dutchman? Or does my reputation not proceed me?

;) :D

It was good meeting / seeing all y'all.

7. Eck

Eck Older, wiser, but still addicted to roadracing

Re: indy show

Yes and so did Yoshimura Suzuki. One of Mladin's bikes was there too. I think the street form of that bike is hideous, but in race trim I was fairly impressed (not to mention drooling over the trick parts). And that's saying alot since its against my religion to like Suzuki's :D

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Naw, they mean they saw ya running around naked when you were drunk (you probably don't remember that) and you were,.....well, smaller:p

9. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwwwww, come on Eck we all know you are a closet suzuki fan:D.

I think the rear tail section is kind of funky? But the bike does look a lot better with the Arrow exhaust.

10. F2racer

F2racer Well-Known Member

Duhamel was at the shark booth on sunday. My legs are still tired.

11. larryg

larryg Member

The Ceramic Composite Matrix brake rotors were insanely light weight.

Am I the only one that saw Rob Muzzy at the Muzzy display on Sunday?

Larry

12. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

i saw rob muzzy there too
    i recognized him by his mustach:D

13. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I saw Chris Carr there. He is tiny. No wonder he makes (made) Harley's look fast. He's about 5'1" tall.

The best part of the trip was the nightlife. We went to several places where the number of hotties exceeded the number of guys. They were very friendly. So was nashville on the way up there.
    :D