1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ben Spies Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Feb 6, 2005.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

To quote yourself, about 5 pages ago: slurp....slurp

[​IMG]

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i'm calling for the mercy rule.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Like PEE WEE baseball 10 run rule. :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - content bubba, you gotta look at what and how things are said. How do you think it's so easy to bust Dan?

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I think this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while...

The AssClown Award Type R :clap: :clap: :clap:

6. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

i'm through with this thread...papa just likes instigating crap...all i've said the entire time is who my favorite rider was...there is nothing wrong with asking a pro riders opinion on how to go faster...going faster appears to be the only way to get any freakin respect on this board

7. Jugglenutz

I hear ya mongo...i just hope you see things from my side...i never intended for this crap to get so out of hand...i apologize

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey you could always ask this PRO on how to go faster. :Poke:

http://www.schwantzschool.com/

9. elbows11

elbows11 Member

That guy doesnt know what he is talkin about! That would be a joke!

10. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

This must be a sign of the apocolypse...somebody write this down.

:D

11. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Who was faster on the endurance bike? :Poke:

12. elbows11

elbows11 Member

Ask kevin! We were all close.

13. Putter

Fair enough. :D

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Where is the thread about Lever where after getting some Schwantz guy to make a few cracks on a video tape. Lever sees the Faster vid and comes to the realization of who exactly that Schwantz guy was. Funny.

15. elbows11

elbows11 Member

Well im leaving for Fonatana test. See all of yall later.

16. Putter

Actually, he got Kevin to make cracks about me and cb186. Friggen classic. :p

17. Jugglenutz

hey man...i honestly didn't think it was you...you've proven your a talented rider and i'm sorry this thread turned into the heap of crap that it did...hope you'll continue posting here and keep us all up to date on what you're up to in the ama and in the future in gp...good luck...and stay safe and healthy :)

18. Bruce S

Bruce S Mafia In-forc-er

I remember going into 10a during the endurance race, Ben coming up the inside, back end kicked out slidin' the thing in there...good times man, good times:clap:

19. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Seriously, Jeff - I wouldn't worry about it... I don't think it turned into a "heap of crap", it was just amusing for some of us. :) Unfortunately, your involvement brought people out of the woodwork. Sometimes being "class clown" can really bite you.

I doubt that Ben Spies took anything personally. He probably gets that (or worse) from spectators on a regular basis during the season.

Think about it - if he does make it to somewhere like MotoGP or WSBK and does anything spectacular (other than what he's already done in the AMA), you'll always be able to point back to this thread and know that you were man enough to tell him that he sucks. :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay enough of all the shit giving and apologies etc...

Here's a pic :D

[​IMG]