1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F**king Thieves

Discussion in 'General' started by badgixxer, Dec 24, 2004.

1. badgixxer

badgixxer GF&T Racing

My bike and trailer have been stolen out of my garage at my apartment complex in Phoenix - some how they got my garage door open..... cut the lock off the hitch and took my shit - the dumb asses left the front and rearstand behind
    i'm so fucking pissed - i have over $1000 worth of stuff on the way for the bike

any info i just want my bike back no questions asked
    [​IMG]

2. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

D$$$ that sucks Sorry to hear that hope they get those F$$$$.

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

That does suck.

Good luck!!

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, wasn't someone else's stuff stolen in Phoenix recently? :mad:

5. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

This bike is fully safetywired and has red backing on the gauges. I think, but am not sure, he had Pirelli slicks on it. It's got no decals or labels on the frame - the 'zuk warning stickers are removed. The kickstand is on the bike since it was street/track being converted strictly for track, but isn't usable without breaking the lower fiberglass under it.

I'll suggest to him that he post up the VIN here.

The bike was in his trailer when the trailer was stolen - not sure which the theives were after.

6. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

thegoshow2002 had his shit stolen, but got it back, that was a while ago, it turned out he found it sitting in an another apartment complexes parking lot, bike still in the bed of hisa truck that was also stolen

that sucks dude, i hope you find it, and kick those asses in the balls!!!

7. badgixxer

badgixxer GF&T Racing

oops thought i did put the vin here.... ok here it is....

vin# JS1GT74A442100573

prety sure they weren't after the trailer since it looked like a pos but it worked perfectly

8. Ncbb

Ncbb Well-Known Member

Don't know that it'll help, but I'll notify our "Watch List" here in Indiana for it. It's a free organization the sends out in a bulletin every week to all the dealers, junkyards, cops, and every other Honest motorcycle repair place throughout the state of Indy for stolen motorcycles.

If anyone out there knows of their State having the same thing, please notify them for this guy (and all the rest of us that are at risk). I know some States charge, but most are free. You can also call your local ABATE organization and they'll pass on the info to.

Good luck. What a lousy thing to happen at Christmas!

Nan

9. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Maybe some of you guys are members on other boards can post this info,doesn't ccs run a lot of races out west?,let's keep this at the top fuckin' scumbag theifs

10. Jeff McKinney

Hey Sean,can you stick this?.

11. badgixxer

badgixxer GF&T Racing

i also posted this on gixxer.com, SBN, azsportbikes, PSC, asmaracing and i have called everyone i know in AZ, CA, CO and NM.......plus i'll be making trips to ALL the trackdays coming up...

I really appreciate everyones help and efforts...

12. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

Bikes don't seem to last long in Phoenix before someone tries to gank them, it's annoying but a fact of life. From the garage though... damn.

13. Jeff McKinney

14. hooter31

hooter31 Well-Known Member

if you have the motor i.d. # post it as well...these scumbags are selling motors on ebay...good luck getting it back

15. badgixxer

badgixxer GF&T Racing

good point...
    motor id # 123922