Something serious happened at the polls on 11-2-2004!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by tlr1000peke, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Because WE won't use them unless provoked:Poke: :rolleyes:

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Papa,

I am with you here, I believe that the fact that Bush received such a large number vote is just a matter of a growng populace. However, what is disturbing to me is that Democrats have made (I guess up to yesterday) such a big deal about the total number of unemployed, when in reality the percentage is quite small?

What ever happened to logical thinking? I guess we only look at the number that benefit us, both parties seem to have this in common.

So, how about your support to put Cuba on top of the list?

3. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Can't do that, cause "it would be all about the cigars". :D

4. cinderellla

cinderellla Guest

Bush 51%
    Kerry 49%

=c.,
    and the rest of the post is just as sensible.
    patience, grasshopper; with a bit more practice, your trollery might just be worth my time.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Don't let silly facts get in the way of a good story. :D

6. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

Hmmmm
    We have them.... we have used them
    Russia has them....Russia hasn't used them
    Pakistan has them....Pakistan hasn't used them
    India has them.... India hasn't used them....
    N. Korea has them... N. Korea hasn't used them
    See the trend.....
    Now let's..... Iraq used chemical/bio weapons on his own people in the 1980s. So..... we have NUKED our own troops in the 50s in experiments to see what radiation would do to our troops. We injection chemical and bio weapons into our own troops to see what would happen..... If Iraq had WMD they could not reach us.....now who would you be scared of......

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Think about it, Cuba is so close. Good cigars, great women, outstanding baseball (small ball, until you get steroids going), plus the big french factor.

There is so much French money in Cuba! Most of the money has been invested in construction of resorts which are essentially built on stolen property.

Let free Cuba and hurt the frenchies where it hurts in their pockets!

And, yes! I will roll you a cigar. I am from the western province and this is second hand to me.

8. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Exactly my thoughts. :up:

Make no mistake, a mid-term election is a referendum on the incumbent. Bush has a 51% approval rating as of yesterday. I hope he strives to better that rating.

9. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

your own govt tells lies to its people,lol:rolleyes:

10. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

So if 1000 people yell Shark and only one person says it's a dolphin, is it a dolphin or shark?

11. tlr1000peke

tlr1000peke True Maverick

Divided? Why because the media and all the Kerry supporters on that list told you to think so?Do really think those people on that list are good for America right now or ever?

12. 418

418 Expert #59

What makes you think you're not the one that's been brainwashed...???

People have some fucked up logic up in here.

:rolleyes:

13. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

I am quite surprised that you lumped the ACLU into 'The List' and include Anti-motorcycle people. The ACLU is there to PROTECT YOUR CIVIL LIBERTIES!!!! They are not there to TAKE AWAY YOUR CIVIL LIBERTIES......

Remember....as Oliver Wendall Holmes once said.....

Your right to swing your arm stops where the other man's nose begins......

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

it's your government too jerk.

less of course you wanna pack up and leave. (which would fine by me)

15. 418

418 Expert #59

Damn it, Brad. Stop telling people to move out again. :D

16. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Do you think the only people that supported (i.e voted for) Kerry were on that list or are affliated with or support those groups?

So if the Prez received the most votes of any winner in history (at 51%) does that mean that Kerry recieved the most votes of any winner in history? ;)

17. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

lol! Just noticed that?

18. tlr1000peke

tlr1000peke True Maverick

WERA522,
    The world needs our help(food,money, medicine,protection)!They take it,then they are going to tell the USA what to do!No!

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nothing chaps me more than people living here form other countries talking like this.

he is welcome to back to his obviously more "truthful" government and be happy there.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Only because Daddy Bush followed the mandates of Kerry's beloved UN.