1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Strickette, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Strickette

Strickette Katy, TX

Before Strick & I head off to the frozen north of Chicagoland tomorrow, I just wanted to make sure I thanked everyone who made our stay in Georgia great.

Todd & Missi Clark - you're the best friends people could ask for. You truly made us feel welcome in Georgia.

Chad & Robyn Dupree - same for you two. We are glad to be able to call you our friends.

Paige & Micheal Roberson - always there to lend a hand to anyone who needs it. I will miss bowling on non-racing weekends.

Jamie - for always looking out for Brian at the track, and me off the track, for helping me improve my karma, and sharing some of your good fortune & luck with a racer who desparately needed it.

Bo & Bob Morgan - for making race weekends much more entertaining than they would have been otherwise, and for giving Brian $h!t when he deserved it.

Huey - for being you!! (I would thank you for honking my boobs all those times, but Strick probably wouldn't like it much).

Stevie B., Bruce S., and the rest of the SV experts - for being good friends and great competitors.

Jay & Wayne - for helping me realize how much I truly have to be thankful for.

Beth & Sped - for letting me crash your date to see Harry Potter, and for always being great friends.

Elmer - for the great racetrack meals & always having Yinglueng on hand when I am out.

Matt Garber - for always being there to smack Strick around when I miss an opportunity.

Sean & Evelyne - for being great friends that we have enjoyed spending time with both on and off the track.

We have really enjoyed our time in Georgia, and short as it may have been, it has become our home, and we will always remember the way home!!:)

We will see you all at some tracks next season!!

2. Bruce S

Bruce S Mafia In-forc-er

Good luck ya'll, luckily we have the internet to give Brian grief whenever we want!!

Bruce

3. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Jane, we'll miss y'all. I'm forever greatful for guidance that y'all have given me over the past 2 years and am honored to call y'all friends. Have a safe trip.

Cliff

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I'm gonna miss you guys! <sniff> :(

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I am not going to cry yet!!!! I have until tonight at trivia!!!

I'm gonna miss you both so much....I always have such a blast hanging with you and I look forward to seeing you at the track next year.

6. Chip

Chip Registered

I'm sad.....and I never get to see you guys........stay in touch!

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Jane/Brian, you guys are the greatest. You know you will always be welcomed here with open arms and anything we have you will always be welcome to. Missi and I will truely miss you both. Just dont make me travel all the way to Chicago to kick ya'lls ass for not showing up at any of the SE stuff mmmmK? :)

Love you both, and we'll see ya in a few hours.

Brian, are ya SURE i cant talk ya into an R6? ;)

8. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Jane, we're going to miss you guys. It's been so much fun getting to know you two. I sure hope BP decides they need you back in Atlanta soon.... :)

9. cinderellla

cinderellla Guest

not gonna cry.
    not gonna cry.
    not gonna cry.

=c.,
    probably lying.

10. MissiRN

MissiRN Well-Known Member

You know we will truly miss you both!
    See ya in a few hours! and dont make me cry! I mean it!
    Paige, this goes for you too!!! :)

11. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I'm not gonna miss you guys cause I'm coming to visit!!!!!!

Please have my room, a car (or street legal bike), and a map to the closest White Castle ready for my arrival!!!!!

Y'all are great friends and I hate goodbyes so I'll just say screw you both for leaving.

12. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

And just when I was starting to trust ya, ya run away....;)

Good luck, see ya at Road America.:)

13. Chad & Robyn

Chad & Robyn Well-Known Member

Brian & Jane,

We are going to miss you very much!! We wish you all the best with your move and hope that we get to see "yall" at the track next year, who knows I may be on a SV Brian, and you might have some competition :D We truely are proud to call you our friends and if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask!! BEST WISHES ALWAYS!!

Chad & Robyn

Hey Brian, I have a friend that has a real cheap R6 he will sell you.
    I'm not sure if it has been crashed or not ?:Poke:

Chad

14. iHs81

iHs81 Well-Known Member

I HATE this! It doesn't take very long to realize how empty this sport would be without the people that make it so special. You two will be greatly missed.

Thanks Brian for the great racing and all the spare parts.

Thanks Jane for the great conversation, the turkey and swiss at VIR and for being such a sweetheart.

When you fly, peak up front.

God Bless

15. Bo Morgan

Bo Morgan Well-Known Member

Jane I will miss you although I'm not sure about Brian.:D You guy be safe on your trip and don't be strangers. Brian I'm sure you will hear from me as soon as I loose Todds or Jeffs number.

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Best advice I can give you guys, is stay as far away from Dan{Team Chicago} as possible:p
    I'm coming up for Thanksgiving, since Dan did me the favor:rolleyes: of picking up all our trophies, instead of letting WERA ship them.
    Try to stay warm,maybe we can go skiing in Wisconsin:Poke: :Poke:

17. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Brian and Jane, I will miss you two. Always pleasant to talk to and hang out with whenever we could get together. It wasn't enough I can tell you that. Both of you always with a smile on your face. :)

Good luck to you both!!!

Jane, i am sorry I didn't make it up/over to Woodstock last night for your going away party. I wanted to be there, but my daughter hurt her back the other day and I had to deal with that, plus the weather sucked (the sky was crying cause ya'll were leaving) and it's a haul for me, plus a couple of other things came up. Not trying to make excuses, just sorry I missed it. :( Forgive me?? Anyone who has contact with them, please pass this along in case they don't see it. I know they are leaving today. Thanks.

Have a safe trip and we will look for you on the board and at a track next year.

Jeff

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

We have hills in Minnesota also.

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yeah, I had a trip planned to a NE slope, distance a bit far, and conditions were not that good. Hour to 2 hours from Chicago, there are a few bunny hills, with good drinking:p

20. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I can't ski for shit. I just watch the snow bunnies. :D