1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schwantz in Fridays Endurance Race

Discussion in 'General' started by Matt Macheca, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Matt Macheca

Matt Macheca Member

I just saw in roadracing world that schwantz, jamie james and ben spies are going to do the 4hour. I would have driven the 8 hours to see that.
    Crazy Dreams: If I could some how swing the financials I always wanted to create an endurance group w/at least two teams generally made up of veterans like schwantz,james,hall,lawson,turkington,sadowski,graves,russell (my favorite),gardner,rainey (I wish),spencer (if its not too hot for him)kocinski,roberts,oliver,dale"quaterlini",smith,chandler,ward and some of the other old greats that want to get out once in a while and have some fun. Provide excellent equipment and bring back some great memories. If we made any money we would give it to a charity. Wouldn't it be great to see these guys going at it again! Just for the pure enjoyment of racing.

2. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

3. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

And they used *my* dump can for fuel stops.. I feel.. so... Special..

-Steve

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Who ended up winning that race?

5. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Those Vesrah folks.

JU has a nice article about it here .

-Steve

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Sounds like that Dream Team went out there just to have a good time. Good story JU.

7. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

that was the highlight of the GNF
    I got passed by schwantz on my first stint and spies at the end of the race. that was awesome.:D :D :D

8. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

So here you are surfing ... today I was like WTF is Steve ...
    :Poke:

:D

I had few cold ones reserved fo ya ... finally gave up and had them myself.
    :beer: