1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who took pics at WERA Barber?

Discussion in 'General' started by KevinVanceSalemVA, Oct 8, 2004.

1. KevinVanceSalemVA

KevinVanceSalemVA Crazy Longhair Racin SOB

ok, i've tried a search but to no avail!
    who was "officially" or not "officially" taking photos at Barber 2 weeks ago? i would really like to know who the guy was coming into turn five(where i over-tested the limit of front-tire-braking traction).
    thanks

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Try contacting Vicki about this. Both her and her brother Rick were taking photos that weekend.

www.vhsphotography.com

3. KevinVanceSalemVA

KevinVanceSalemVA Crazy Longhair Racin SOB

nothing i found on her site yet.

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

She's not yet posted the images, however, if you contact her directly, perhaps she can expedite your order and get your images to you a bit faster than otherwise.

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Sean Jordan with Shoot to Thrill photo was also there, and Louis Gagne<sp?> of IYF photo was there as well.

6. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

pics

Yep, I was there. I don't remember someone TESTING braking limits in 5 though...maybe I was in a different turn. What race/practice session? If Saturday, I was riding too so I would not have it. If Sunday...maybe...

7. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Well I know my roomy did the whole, "not pumping the brakes after a tire change" thing and went into 5 at high velocity. Not like him to do that though. He fell down in the pea gravel. Lee Fields #82. Don't know if the two incidents are related though.:D

8. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Green bike?

9. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Hey Sean are you putting your pics on a site somewhere?

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yeah, any chance of you getting that smooth finish line drafting pass:p

11. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Bitte me
    :moon:

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Hey, I had several people that watched from the tower tell me that was some of the best racing going on in that one:)