GNF Invites (Part Deux)

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Sep 20, 2004.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Hey All,

Did anyone get any info with their GNF invites pertaining to this article? :

http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=10521

I didn't see anything regarding HP/weight ratios for the SV. Am I correct to assume that there won't be the 79/365 rules, but a Formula-USA type set of rules?

Or is this coming separately from the invite itself? I need information. :)

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I belive they will go out after Barber.

3. Strick

Strick Good to be king

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yeah Strick, I've seen that too. That RRW article seems to indicate otherwise though.

Hmmm .. .

5. Morgan

Morgan The AMA Guy

Suzuki Cup invitations will be going out tomorrow or Wednesday. The H.P. Limits listed on the Suzuki web site are correct. The change from heats to timed qualifying means that the regional leaders will grid first based on their qualifying times, then the rest of the field will grid based on times.

The Dyno rule changes are similiar to the F-USA rules that allow you to go over slightly and only loose positions, not be completely DQ'd. The rules will be in your Suzuki Cup info packet.

6. Suff

Suff Well-Known Member

Morgan,
    You guys have the points standings anywhere that we might know before the last points weekend ?

7. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Er, uh... Suff you already have enough... Er, you don't need to show up at Barber this weekend. Yeah, that's the ticket.

-Steve

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Hey Morgan! :D