Happy Birthday Mary!

Discussion in 'General' started by RacerGirl117, Sep 20, 2004.

1. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Hope you have a great day!

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Happy Happy:) Have a good one:beer:

3. Mary#17

Mary#17 What member?

Thank you!!!! You guys are sweet!!! :)

Mary

4. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Happy Birthday!

5. Putter

What member? HAHAHAHA :p

That's awesome.

6. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Putter:tut: :tut: :tut:

i was expecting so much more....where's the...."do i get to give the birthday spanking..."....or maybe..."who needs a birthday kiss?"

You're slippin!:Poke: :D

Oh...happy bday mary:cool:

7. Putter

Greenshaft, you have no idea on how to court a woman. These things take time.:D

8. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

My guess is putter has seen the size of Eddie ;)
    Hey putter, were you at Nelson this last weekend? I saw a guy in leathers, but all I could read as he went by was "*utter" on the back waistband. Oh, and Happy B'Day Mary.....Did you have fun at the Ledges?

9. Putter

Nope, the only WERA event I have made it to this year was Grattan and that was just to spectate / annoy Paige. :D

Leathers are in the shop getting fixed right now, and yup "Putter" is going on the back.:p

10. oldguy

We were at a team pro-motion trackday at Nelson. Only 33 entries......... much track time. Mary was ripping around on her 2 smoke and I couldn't catch her.

11. Mary#17

Mary#17 What member?

Nelson was just a blast. It was the first time I'd been on Nelson this year with the new pavement and also the first time since I've been back on the bike since I high-sided and hurt myself at Putnam.

I was hoping the crash wouldn't affect me too badly. Last time I crashed, I slowed down quite a bit and it took over a year to get back to my previous pace. Luckily, this crash doesn't seem to have hit me as hard because I was able to take over 2 seconds off my previous best lap time. That's kind of surprising considering I'm still doing PT and have to wear a brace on my fingers for over 50% of the day.

The carousel is so AWESOME. Every time I got to that point of the track, I would just get overcome with this feeling of pure joy. It is SOOOO nice. Turn 1 and 2 are so awesome now too. It was hard to adjust to the new pavement at first though, all the patches and potholes, errr I mean, all my breaking markers and turn in points were gone! ;) :D

Mary

12. oldguy

Yeah, you were looking good out there. Keep up the PT so you can fire out of the gate next year. Ed passed me a couple times and I tried to catch him with no luck. The carousel was almost like being at Jennings. It was so smooth, I kept slowing down just to feel how nice it was! :D Happy birthday and get better soon. Glad you had a very successful comeback.