1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!!! All you people up there browsing!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

You guys play nice now. Goin for a ride before it rains.:)

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

suppose to rain tonight?

3. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Yeah....tears will be rainin down my face if your mama forgets her deoderant again:Poke: :D

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

<crickets>

<more crickets>

5. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

Hey ... I can finally post again :) whoooo who :D

Not sure if it was a setting on my system or the great Mongo but I had not been able to post here after rebuilding our main system last month.

After getting hit with whatever and being unable to completly clean the system.
    Decided it was time to rebuild & upgrade the defensive line a notch or two- which can cause it own problems.
    One of which may have been not being able to post here due to a cookie setting or?

But you know what?
    I do feel better now that I posted :D

6. Me to ("but you haven't seen me work with nuts and bolts before. I get really :mad: when things don't go back together easily. I start to scream and yell and throw things. I'm a rider, not a mechanic.")
    Thats why I should be a factory rider!

:D

7. What? Did you add a couple of knots in the string between the 2 cups?:D That'l stop viruses and spyware!:D ;) :p :beer:

8. Jugglenutz

Cmon chad...willy wonka had better material than that...now buck up, step up, or i'm gonna go crack on putter instead :Poke:

9. Putter

Bring it on butt buster.:D

10. KevinVanceSalemVA

KevinVanceSalemVA Crazy Longhair Racin SOB

Is there supposed to be pictures in this post??????

If so, I don't see them!:mad:

11. Jugglenutz

Putter smells like a big pile of poo :D

12. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

Yeah how did you know I added a couple knots?

Each one is attached to the opposite end of a rubber covered brick ...

Based on research for building a firewall and protection against viruses ....

Quote from one a expert on firewalls: "bricks are a common material used to build firewalls ...."
    So brick it is ...

Quote from a leading source on virus proctection: "even though they do not provide 100% protection, currently your best defense against viruses is to use a rubber ..."
    Ok ... makes sense & sounds like a good idea ...
    Based on the fact that rubber is a good insulator against electric current - and that most viruses are transmitted to your computer via the internet where the connection is electronic.

So we should be good to go now :beer:

:D

13. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. But now I'm too old. ;)

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You are never too old. Let me show you how to get as close to a factory ride as most of us will ever get:

"Don, honey, get my bike prepped to race and I'll make it worth your while." :D

NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS FOR WOMEN.

15. RacerGirl117

Which women? ;) When you find out, let me know and I'll give them a call. ;)

I am quite mechanically capable....but only when things go right. ;) I know how to take things apart and put them together. I just run out of patience rather quickly, that's all.

16. dtalbott

You know what I hate? When you buy a part that is supposedly made for your bike, and the damn thing will not fit whithout major modifications. :mad:

17. RacerGirl117

Sounds like every race bike. Sometimes I wonder if you guys don't do that on purpose just so you have an excuse to "modify" your bike.

I'll keep it stock, thankyouverymuchandhaveaniceday.

18. Putter

Uhh, how much of your clubman machine is stock?:D

19. dtalbott

All of it. It's just a combo of stock Yamaha parts (motorcycle and ATV), stock Suzuki parts, and probably some stock Honda parts in there somewhere.

Did you mean original? :D