1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gun expert: Don't arrest Kerry for gun law violations

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 12, 2004.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Alan Korwin defends Kerry after possible gun law violations.

[​IMG]

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you'd think he'd have a benelli over/under. what a cheap bastard.

3. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

IYC's article said it was a Browning. It doesn't look like mine, no hump on the receiver so I did a search.
    When did they change the Auto-5?
    Why wasn't I informed?
    I have to get out more.

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

They won't touch him, he's another Massachusetts liberal!
    There was an incident at Logan Airport a long time ago involving Mike Dukakis. He spotted a rival checking in for a flight and joked out loud that security should check him over real good because he probably had a bomb. You try joking like that.
    At least they got Teddy Kennedy on the no-fly list. Maybe he surpassed the two-drink limit and got frisky with a stewardess! :D

5. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

I was at Arlington National Cemetery today and saw JFK's eternal flame and Robert's wooden cross, the only wooden cross in Arlington by the way.

I was think of Ted's marker, the eternal Scotch on the rocks.

Or maybe it could be something like the tomb of the unknown soldier but instead of soldiers guarding it you could have bartenders with tumblers.

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Naw, how 'bout a nice fountain?

[​IMG]

7. It's a Remington 11-87 Premier.

8. want2race

want2race Well-Known Member

Isn't that the deadly "assault weapon" he wants added to the ban?

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yup. It's okay if he has it, though, he's responsible and not subject to the negative consequences which result when the general population is allowed to engage in the same behavour he does.

Kind of like the cop who patrols the highway at 85 mph so he can catch speeders who are endangering others by speeding.

10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Auto-5 is still the same ugly bastard that it's always been. Good for geese when you've got a nice Hastings barrel on there. :)

11. smooth

smooth Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!

:clap: