The Mongo Administration Poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Zebo51, Jul 12, 2004.

?

Do you like the way Mongo handles customer service/situations?

1. Yes

77 vote(s)
    54.6%
  2. No

64 vote(s)
    45.4%
  1. bigx1384

bigx1384 Banned

only problemo i gots wit the mongo is HE HOARDS ALL THE CHILI BEANS,,,,,:p

2. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Alan is the Stuart Smally of the WERA BBS. Forging onward in an attempt to show Mongo how to get in touch with his inner child. Reach deep down, Mongo, and you can be the kinder, gentler BBS Admin Alan wants you to be. Or you can say fuck 'em. Guess which one I vote for?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Open letter to the whining crowd (no one in particular)

Y'all should take this thread's ability to make to Page 2 as an indication of Mongo's tolerance for walking through a shit pit every day. Have you ever tried having a discussion the moderators didn't like on the "gentler, kinder," not-CCS-run CCS board? Hint: Brad Wilson's occasional racing is all CCS, but he keeps posting here between bans. :) And how quickly do you get an official response to your questions over there? My point is not so much to bash them (I raced many more CCS than WERA, because of my aversion to interstate driving :eek:), but to point out that y'alls ability to whine online is a privilege you have failed to notice.

I have said it before elsewhere but please allow me to now unleash again the most-feared weapon in the world, the WMD of the Internet: common sense.

You (1) enjoy racing WERA, (2) hate dealing with the official online but for some strange reason (3) will not vote with your wallet and go elsewhere. (4) And of course the USPS delivers mail to your house, including WERA stuff. My question/suggestion then is: How about just going to WERA races (if you must), and staying off the damn BBS?

I don't get it: most of the information you need from WERA is available elsewhere on the web site. What's missing is accessible by phone, with a better-than-0.75 probability of not talking to Mongo.

:Poke:

4. Zebo51

Zebo51 Slide'n It

The few times I have caught a day time talk show brings this to mind:

YOU DON'T KNOW ME
    YOU DON'T KNOW ME
    YOU DON'T KNOW ME

with all the body movement of swaying back and forth and doing that finger pointing and talking to the hand crap :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:D

They're yummy too!

6. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Re: Open letter to the whining crowd (no one in particular)

Thank God someone knows how to spell "whine"
    whining
    whiner
    Enough with the whinning already! :D

7. CROSSEDUP1

CROSSEDUP1 Well-Known Member

Mongo, I respect your patience and tolerance over this who thing.:clap:

8. Ecurb

Ecurb Well-Known Member

I couldn't vote on this:
    While I don't agree with the way Mongo's response is intended to elevate the controversey, I wouldn't even be reading this BS if it weren't so damn entertaining!
    :D

9. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

More like 40 times.. A friend from Syracuse said last weekend 'you know I finally figured out when you Canadians are being polite, you're really just being sarcastic.' :eek: ;)

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Where's Frederick Farzanegan in all this? :Poke:

11. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

The real world sucks. I want to go live in Mary's and Alan's world. :D
    Sean's willingness to moderate this BBS is nothing less than admirable. :) Keep up the good work. :beer:

Walt Scarborough

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Johnny, you need to be more specific ... it's Frederick F. Farzanegan that we are looking for! :)

13. Johnny B

He didn't use it in his last signature. :p
    (Need to import some of these dudes over to the NEAR List to liven things up!)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2004
  14. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Re: The real deal

You mean like that guy on uncle ben's rice boxes?:confused:

15. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Re: Re: The real deal

No, he's referring to the bear in the 1970s tv series.

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

No, that would be an Uncle Tom...

17. Johnny B

Mongo! WTF? You haven't changed his username to Lacy Underthings yet?

18. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: The real deal

Man, I sure hope he doesn't.
    It would ruin that Cinderella visual...;)

19. wera19

wera19 Member

Yes, yes, yes, I'm here. Frederick (F) Farzanegan.

Can anyone guess my vote? It really doesn't matter because the last time it was brought up, Sean admitted that he doesn't make any decisions.

20. Thumpa

Thumpa Member

I'll admit he does come off like a prick at times (like the Speedy Pete bashing a few days ago) BUT, when I've contacted him about business matters he has been professional and polite. Very polite.

As far as I can tell, he be cool.