Nicky Hayden, Marco Simoncelli & Rossi Art Prints

Discussion in 'Other' started by Disco, Apr 10, 2024.

1. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Replied - and yes I have one of the 24 x 36 Hayden prints

2. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

All prints should have been delivered by now. Thank you to all who got one! The canvas prints came out awesome. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

[​IMG]

jasonhise likes this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Got mine today. Awesome! Thanks!

4. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

Hi Disco, a bit off topic but do you remember Mel from the 600rr.net forums? His username was "Slaps808"?

Not sure if you recall, but he passed away in 2016 due to a heart attack while at Chuckwalla. Long story short, his 600rr has been sitting at his buddy's house till June of 2023, where I ended up buying out. Had no idea it was his bike till the seller and I got to talking. I bring this up because I remember you being super active on the 600rr.net forums.

Glad to see you're getting back into the artwork!

5. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Yes of course, Mel was a good friend. I wasn't there, but I recall him succumbing to heat stroke at the track, tragic. That's cool you got his bike, he took very good care of it.

itsrichierich likes this.
  6. Mine looks awesome with exception it was crushed by the mailman. I’m convinced he used the package to swat at a dog :). I forgot to contact you if it had insurance- obviously I am not upset at all with the seller here. I got it a couple weeks ago but totally forgot about it. I do have my bad ass frame for it though.

7. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

I'm sorry it was damaged in the mail! It must have taken some real force to crush that packaging. Unfortunately I didnt purchase insurance, however I believe it may be covered up to a certain amount. If you still have it, could you please PM me photos of the damage?