MotoAmerica | 2024 | Road Atlanta | April 19-21

Discussion in 'General' started by gt#179, Apr 16, 2024.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I think it was probably 85 or 86.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

proofing-bread-social.jpg

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I still got some ga. asphalt on the right side of my fat ass gut! They scrubbed me down with gel and a brush.I looked like a pink pig!
    When they got to the hole in my side,I threatened to hit her, and she left it.I even made the local newspaper with that high side! The bike shop
    I worked at replaced my name in every sentence with SQUID,and posted it everywhere in the shop :rolleyes:

27, YamahaRick and pickled egg like this.
  4. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

No Xaus in the last two rounds.

Did he retreat back to Spain after his Daytona pit-exit oopsie?

5. MotoJames

MotoJames Active Member

I just asked Sean Bice about this the other day cause I had the same question. Apparently, after Daytona, they did some testing and he crashed a few times and they didn't have the parts rebuild in time to make it to COTA. They were expected to be at ATL but again didn't make it.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Anybody that puts Xaus on a bike must know they'll need a warehouse full of parts. Sounds like they're a little unprepared.

7. “A” warehouse? Must be a big f ing warehouse.

8. MotoJames

MotoJames Active Member

If I had to read between the lines, I'd say money might be an issue. Plus the skill level that is being shown in kotb... might be causing them to reconsider

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Partially practice and partially the percentages aren't that different, there's just a shit ton more club racers.