2019 (G5) ZX10R Parts - Fairings, rearsets, TRS etc.

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Cole Mac, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Cole Mac

Cole Mac Active Member

Hello everybody. Been a bad year or two for me and after prepping the ZX it saw 10 minutes of track time before getting put away last year. Converted back to street legal, finally selling it here in a few days, selling off some of the parts I had on it.

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sPjIH4HkkDJxjhTLnL-nYZD7lLJAtRKr?usp=sharing

Everything was taken off a 2019 ZX10R, should fit anything in the Gen 5 range. For everything small just a flat $5 shipping charge and I'll pay the rest for shipping in the lower 48, on larger things like the fairings or TRS shoot me a message and we'll go from there getting a quote. Located 1hr south of PittRace, can meet you around the area if pickup is preferred for larger things.

Been out of the game for a while now. If pricing seems off just let me know what you're interested in and we can go from there.

$200 - Vortex 2.0 Rearsets: very light rash on brake side peg and toe piece
    $70 - Vortex keyless gas cap: slight pitting and discoloration from sun
    $75 - Light tech brake lever guard with adapter to work with OEM clipons or remove it to work with aftermarket
    $35 - Woodcraft key delete harness
    $150 - GB racing engine covers: Comes with 2 bolts for sizing, will need to get the remaining 8
    $250 - Ohlins manual damper with delete plug: got from another member on here, said it was rebuilt by OhlinsUSA when they did his forks, had 3 weekends on it.
    $375 - Armor bodies fairings: has the SBK seat pan with the precut foam, rivet style dzus installed on upper and tail plate, comes with a ecu relocation bracket and the brackets I used to relocate the crash sensor, a tank cover and a cut OEM battery tray to accommodate the tail. No crashes no damage, just a few spots that need touched up from paint coming off with decals and such.
    $225 - Full TRS: Arms, trailer plate, clamps. If pins aren't sold already they are included. If there's enough interest I have a few other sets of the TRS. You will need bolts for the plates to your trailer though.
    $60 - TRS pins

2. Cole Mac

Cole Mac Active Member

Also have 2 sets of Versah RJL-XX (STG SKU: 2416-VD-9031RJL-XX) (MPN: VD-9031XX). 2 sets, 4 pads total NIB $200 shipped.

3. BG1

BG1 Well-Known Member

Pm sent