1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07 SV650 Race Bike - Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by whitegsxr, Apr 22, 2024.

1. whitegsxr

whitegsxr Member

Hi All,

I'm selling an 07 SV650 race bike. I've owned this bike for almost 3 years now and it has been fantastic for me. I stepped down from a new GSX-R 600 to this for track days and it helped my development significantly. I set a 1:29.639 on this bike at the streets of willow last October which I thought was pretty amazing! I'm only really selling the bike to fund my future 600 build.

The bike has a transplanted 99' carb'd motor for which I was told was stock outside of gen 2 cams (I'm going off of what the previous owner told me here).

I just completed a full front fork service (new seals and fluid) and rebuilt the front brake calipers (fresh seals).

I had a low speed low-side at the season opener at button willow raceway at the start of this year on it. I replaced all damaged parts. The body work was also repaired but could use a repaint. I did a track day on it a month ago and it was flawless.

Title in hand and clean although the previous owner never transferred to his name.

Juicy Stuff:
    Full K5 GSX-R 600/750 front end conversion
    Ohlins rear shock
    TWF Racing GSX-R rear wheel conversion
    Brembo MC with reservoir
    Galfer steel front and rear brake lines
    GSX-R race bodywork
    Woodcraft rearsets
    M4 full exhaust
    CRG adjustable clutch lever
    BMC air filter
    Silicon cooling lines
    R6 throttle tube
    Woodcraft ignition delete (key-less)
    Vortex gas cap
    Woodcraft spools
    Lithium battery with spare

Bike will come with lots of spare including front and rear wheels, brand new vapor tachometer, quick-shifter, rear stand, levers, rearset, etc. Pirelli TD SC3's are fresh with only one track day on them (tons of life).

Looking for $3800 -- located in Los Angeles area

Link to photos:
    https://imgur.com/a/aJNrnKH

2. whitegsxr

whitegsxr Member

TTT $3700

3. whitegsxr

whitegsxr Member