1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 4 | Spain | Jerez | April 26-28

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 22, 2024.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Hopefully the Gresini team learn how to bleed brakes properly before this weekend so Marc doesn't have quite so many unplanned passes.

notbostrom, scottn and motion like this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Woohoo round 4.

4. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I'd love to make a ballsy prediction but I think the 4 dudes on the race poster above will once again be the top 4 in both races with the usual outlier thrown into the mix like Mav, Binder, or Bastiannini.

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Would like to see Digi and Bez factor in this weekend. They seem to be making progress over the last couple races.

notbostrom and 27 like this.
  6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

93 should be off that poster and 12 should be on it...

noles19, Dan Dubeau and motion like this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Did you see that article I posted a link to about Bez, Sic, and the ranch? In the silly season thread I think…

motion likes this.
  8. younglion

It's a promotional photo that features the most polarizing rider who just also happens to be an 8 time World Champ, and who is also Spanish - Mav is an introvert who despises the spotlight and is as hot and cold as the dessert - easy choice if I'm trying to drum up excitement for a round of racing - MM93. And FWIW, when Rossi was circulating in 7-8th the last 2 years he raced yet was always the poster child for GP - I felt the same despite not being a huge fan - he draws attention and knew how to work a camera/interview/post-race celebration, insane charisma and was deserving of the attention right up to and including the last round.

grapemustard, BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  9. younglion

I did - read it - decent interview - cheers!

27 likes this.
  10. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

1. Acosta
    2. Martin
    3. Vinales
    4. M. Marquez

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Pecco goes good here, I wouldn't bet against him on the podium or even FTW

12. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I want to see Dani school Acosta just once. Then let the kid wreak havoc on the 'chip for the rest of the year:D

13. grapemustard

grapemustard Well-Known Member

i love me a pedrobot, but i think there's 0% chance he finishes in front of acosta.

pedro vs pedro

Quicktoy, 27 and BigBird like this.
  14. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Is there a chance of anyone getting on the podium who ISN'T Spanish?

-Tom

wsmc42, BigBird, Quicktoy and 2 others like this.
  15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So which race will MM93 crash in, sprint or full? I suppose both is an option as well.

16. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I don't think he'll crash in a race this weekend. I think he'll be in the mix till the end of both races.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think I missed it?

18. younglion

He's pushing hard in races no doubt - it's contract time and even an 8 time Champ has to show his worth. Being at the front is the only way to make sure you can't be ignored.

Having said that, I'd much rather see him get 2-4th's than another DNF - he needs points to claw back up to the leaders and give himself any hope of being in the hunt later this season.

BigBird and 27 like this.
  19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Quicktoy and motion like this.
  20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

27 and Quicktoy like this.