1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to call Honda Corporate Today

Discussion in 'General' started by Alex_V, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Someone is sucking the 'hind tittie.

2. alan

alan Well-Known Member

A call can be made by the dealer to the tech line with nothing being recorded. The dealer would need to start a case for there to be a record.

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Whatever you do, do pull the Lemon Law card, that is frowned upon. You need to kiss the industry's ass and jump through every stupid hoop they throw your way before making them respect your rights as a consumer.

brex likes this.
  4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I see many people use social media in cases like this. Does Honda have a Twitter/X account? Facebook? Or maybe they are still active only on MySpace?

5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Probably not enough people.

6. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

So, quick update.

Once I started a case with Honda Corporate they have been calling me almost daily to give status report.

• Speedo sensor was replaced - didn't fix the issue
    • dash / speedometer was replaced - didn't fix the issue

My guess its either a bad ECU, or a bad ground. Regardless, a brand new bike has been in the shop for over a month now. It's a toy, one of a few in the garage, and I have been busy. Not terribly upset about it, but still.

Once a Wanker.. and BigBird like this.
  7. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Aint no way I'd let my new bike sit at the shop "waiting on" tech...I'd be telling the dealer after 5 business days if you don't have a fix I'm coming to get this thing so I can enjoy riding it. If I get injured or die my wifes lawyer will contact you. :D

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. Critter

Critter Registered

Not true all calls are recorded for TREAD requirements