1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Juice

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawdog78, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have." - William Munny.

TurboBlew, cbush and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Exactly

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have no idea what you're talking about, man.

Sabre699 likes this.
  4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Inflated?

Not always properly (if one wants to mix two unrelated football dramas)....

auminer likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I thought that you were being sarcastic...

The post I quoted lamented the fact that the family of Ron Goldman, who OJ killed along with his ex, isn't even remembered, lamented, or really recompensated. The 33 million dollar civil suit win was meaningless and never paid.

The fact that OJ was very adept at carrying a football let him get away with murder. Ron Goldman didn't have that skill, nor could he sing, hit a baseball, or throw a ball through a 10' high hoop or anything else that seems to earn people holier-than-thou status in this so-called society. We'll never know how his dream of being a famous actor would have worked out.

Sucks to be a nobody.

cbush and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gotcha. At the risk of sounding callous, I must say that the Goldmans were the only people I have any sympathy for during that whole soap opera. The Browns, not so much. My perception was that they (especially the sister) had enjoyed the perks too much to allow themselves to rise to the proper level of outrage and anger when things reached their natural conclusion. The sister loved the cameras a little too much for my taste.

Maybe I'm wrong and it was for the children and they won't be going to hell. But damn, they made it hard to feel sorry for them (I in no way thought that they deserved that, though. I was just neutral).

Fred Goldman is a warrior.

Spang308 likes this.