1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Juice

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawdog78, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

He brutally murdered those people before there was much of an internet. Long before there was any usable video or any social media to speak of.

He was a legit criminal long before anyone could cancel him.

2. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

I grew up in LA where famous people get away with murder.
    Robert Blake blew his wife's brains out, and got away with it, I don't remember so much hate when he passed.
    I was surprised at all the hate after the guy died of cancer.
    Race makes it more sensitive.
    By the way I drive Uber here in Vegas, and was worried he would be a ride and I was planning to cancel the ride.

3. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

What are you talking about.

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I don't have hate, I don't really have anything towards him. Didn't know him as a fooseballer, only remember the trial as a teen dominating the headlines, they broadcast the verdict over the pa at school that day, that's how big it was..... I just find it amusing, and bewildering how people can ignore details like that, and still hold murderous shitbags in high regard because of a stellar sporting career. I don't idolize athletes or celebrities, so maybe I just don't get it. Meh. Some good came of this though, I just watched a big compelation video of Norm OJ jokes.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I wasn't old enough register that one but if he did he's a piece of shit and he can get a pineapple too.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The big difference in treatment of all those stories is due to the Bronco chase. That's what made the O.J. case huge.

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I know, right? For some reason, nobody ever talks about Hitler's watercolor technique. Life just isn't fair.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

No, but potheads sure do like to celebrate his birthday.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It would be fascinating to visit a universe in which Hitler had been assassinated in ~ 1938. I suspect that he'd be remembered as one of the greatest statement ever, and if WW2 had still happened, his successor would be the vilified one with or without the whole genocide thing.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I’d prefer visiting the universe where humans didn’t exist…

YamahaRick and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  11. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Did he ever get a fleeing and eluding charge for the bronco chase or was that one a freebie also ?

Once a Wanker.. and Redrodent1 like this.
  12. Venom51

About the same as Cowlings aiding and abetting charges.

Once a Wanker.. and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Cowlings' justification was that he was trying to prevent a suicide.

O.J. went straight to jail from the Bronco and stayed there until the end of his trial a year later.

It was like when they didn't notice that my collarbone was broken because my fucking neck was broken.

14. Venom51

I doubt I'd get out of speeding ticket by telling the officer I was trying to prevent the destruction of my fruit of the looms. :D

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  15. rwdfun

rwdfun

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Just read that.

Whoda thunk this asshole’s attorney would be a piece of shit?

17. Venom51

Well, it's a lawyer so there's always a 50/50 shot.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Fixed

19. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Be careful. The coofid era taught me there's still some bad ass lawyers in this country

20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Maybe for you it makes it sensitive? In my book 2 shit eaters are finally burning in hell. Commifornia has nothing to do with either of these shit bags,Glad they are gone,and hate they lived as long as they did,being killers walking free. I would proudly piss on both of their graves..

Dragginass and Photo like this.