1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dovi helicoptered out of his motocross track

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Apr 9, 2024.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's some Larry David shit. :crackup:

Sweatypants and cha0s#242 like this.
  2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Maybe she asked him to jump down the chairs because she couldn't be with a man after dawn. :crackup:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I see some new contract wording coming...

Sudowoodo and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  5. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I try very hard not to go into the cesspool that was Twitter and now, worse, as the artist known as X. It's also blocked at work, so, I have an excuse...sorta.

HPPT likes this.
  8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I blame the eclipse!

Pecco, Dovi, close enuf! Theyre both NVR

There's Valentino Rossi, and Not Valentino Rossi:crackup:

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Petrucci is hurt too now… so add him into your mix up :D

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hear that.

I only use it for sports and market headlines.

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

educate me… how is it worse now?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wouldn't know. I literally do not get past the headlines. If I'm interested, I click the link that takes me to the original publisher's site. I don't read the discussions on twitter.

Now if I had to guess, I would imagine that under the guise of freedom of speech, it can function as a cesspool of hate. But I don't have any subscriptions to the kind of outlets/people that get into political stuff, so it's just a guess.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Twitter was always a cesspool of hate. Just a different brand, directed at different people. With X it is much better, a more open platform to express thoughts.
    I only keep to my small world and look at the headlines as Papa stated. The whole "discussion" side of people whinging about the opinions of others is pointless to look at. Same with all the "look at how important I think I am" tweets. Or Xs. Or posts. Whatever they are called now.

14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I don’t do politics either but do use twitter for MotoGP stuff a bunch… and the Brits Patterson and Oxley cry about anything that’s not a rainbow themed drag show as being right wing… they cried about Trackhouse doing a reveal at the Texas Governor’s place because they think he’s anti whatever they are…

Senna likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I got tired of David Emmett bringing his personal shit into his tweets. I eventually decided that if he wasn't going to separate his personal issues from the MotoGP news, I would do without the MotoGP news. He was the last person I followed as an individual. At my peak, I followed maybe three individual journalists.

I nixed Oxley before even following him after seeing a few re-tweets of from other people that suggested that I would have the same issue with him that I have with Emmett's feed.

27 likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I forgot about Emmett… guess not following does work…

You and I had this very talk about Hamilton… as I knew nothing about F1 and only ever saw his opinions on shit in passing… and you said you only paid attention to his racing…

people on here threw a fit when I made fun of Petrux, who I really like, for doing his Dakar pics in the desert by himself with a mask on…

racers and all athletes need to keep their other bullshit out of it

brex likes this.
  17. Dave Wolfe

The odds of two former factory ducati MGP riders breaking bones the same week in motocross wrecks is nuts. Were they on ducati motocross bikes by chance?

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

19. Dave Wolfe

Shit I still aint broke a collar bone. I guess Im not a bike racer after all....

Banditracer and 27 like this.
  20. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Yeah he looks pretty messed up.