1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever talk to you boss shit fuck hammered

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

nice, kind of the same, the world and different cultures and countries are what life is about.

There is the old saying" The world is a book, those who don't travel have only read one page."

Once a Wanker.. and 27 like this.
  2. Admotowork

Admotowork Well-Known Member

I'm happy that You've made the decision to move on and see that there is a better way out there Captain.
    It's not easy but don't be afraid to lean on friends and loved ones for support.
    If you ever need any help or just want to unload I'm always available

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Lots of weed.

Like, lots and lots and lots of weed.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. Captain Morgan

Was in South Africa kiteboarding for a couple months last year. In Langebaan, walked past a weed shop, and realized no drug tests for my job. Bought some pretty good stuff for 8 bucks a gram. I paid more than that in high school

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Don't be waiting by the phone hahaha

6. Captain Morgan

you know me to well, had my 8 am rum and coke, maybe tomorrow will be different

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  7. Captain Morgan

still have to figure out a crazy trip

motion likes this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Man! With heart warming comments like that, one understands why you ended up with a russian wife..... :D

motion and Captain Morgan like this.
  9. Captain Morgan

Only dated 2 Russian girls, one in Saipan. the other in Cambodia, best girlfriends ever, cook, clean, have sex and leave

10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

How was Zanzibar?

11. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

:D

12. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Im a high school ice hockey ref. A couple of years ago, one of the refs was frustrated at a lack of games. He called our assignor one night after coming home from the bars drunk as can be. Left him several voice mails criticizing him and calling him the N word. The assignor is black by the way. Needless to say, he never go another game again.

13. Captain Morgan

lots of rain, missed the rainy season by one week, but a hilight had a hamburger after 2 months of lock jaw from the DR

14. Captain Morgan

Zanzibar is a cool place if you want to visit

Jed likes this.
  15. Captain Morgan

Had the most fucked up scooter ride,
    your lucky, I will drink a 4 shot just to feel something

16. Captain Morgan

did a 70 km scooter ride in straight down poor tropical rain, driving thorough puddle that didn't know if they were 3 inches or 3 feet deep

17. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I don’t know about their meetings, but I just did two really full days of snowboarding in mammoth and haven’t had any alcohol the whole trip. Amazing how little the altitude affects me and the pace at which I was riding, all while enjoying a non-alcoholic beer for lunch.
    They have it at all the bars on the mountain and they told me they were having a hard time keeping it stocked. It’s getting big and they’re pushing it hard.

I’m 42 and was riding like I was in my 20’s again. Going home today and have zero aches, pains or soreness. Such a good feeling.

SuddenBraking, tony 340 and 27 like this.