1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rockdale Cycles is closing

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by footwork, Mar 29, 2024.

1. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

I talked to David and he has a lot of engines and some bikes that he needs to get rid of. I know he has a lot of cb 350 450 stuff and a lot more. These are engines that have been stored inside in the back basement shed, not outside. There is also some stuff worht lookimng at in the "yard" as well. He wanted me to put the owrd out since he does not want it to go into a dumpster.

2. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip Buff. I will probably go see what he has since I am suddenly in the CB 350 club.

Thanks Charlie Young ;)

3. footwork

Suddenly????

Norton 357 likes this.
  4. Norton 357

It sure feels sudden. Haha

In the last year I have acquired a CL 350, SL 350, SL/CB race bike, and now a GB 500. On top of that, I won a BSA 650 last summer in a raffle, and a friend gave me an SL 100 project.

Aaaand, I'm still looking at "deals" whenever I find them, especially CB 350 stuff as I'm about to start a race motor.

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Thanks Buff.....we should check it out James....and your welcome sir:) ....im glad you enjoy it and its great having you around man!

Buff, I stumbled upon the guy in Marietta that wound up with your pile....most of the good stuff was gone, but I still picked up a few bottom ends etc for almost nothing.....nice guy, eddie I think. I was kinda chuckling looking at several GPZ piston motors.....the good ol days:crackup:

lets check it out James

6. footwork

The good stuff never left! Gpz sounds lije the John Early stuff I still had

7. Norton 357

Let me know when you are back in town and we will ride out there.
    I gotta list!

8. footwork

What are yoou looking for? I have a lot of stuff including some sl stuff

9. Norton 357

Any SL exhaust parts and I need a cylinder and pistons for an SL.

I'm about to start building a CB race motor so any engine parts in good shape