1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hell yeah! But instead of prisoners, we'll make people pay us for the privilege of being the grunts! Pitch it as a hellish crossfit bootcamp fitness thing.

2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Alex, I'll take posts that did not age well for 100$.

pickled egg likes this.
  3. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Admit it. Primary reason for going in on this is so you can flex on your friends and casually drop it on them that you own PIMPS

4. auminer

Did you buy some?

I suspect that there will come a point sometime over the next few months that your post will be quoted and said to have not aged well. :D

One day, one week, one month... way too short of a timeframe to make a call on something this volatile.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole, long OR short. This is the definition of a stock that will not trade on any metrics, only emotions.

Thoroughly unpredictable.

R1Racer99 and MrGooch like this.
  5. Riot

Riot Well-Known Member

Technically, they need more of it.

6. tony 340

Had a buy this morning for 1K @ 58 and a half . Have to check my app. Up another 15% today already I heard. Will get better.

My mans out here playing 3D chess and most are too busy hating him to even realize it.

7. auminer

My point is made.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Right? :D
    I bet the issuer will not be the one left holding the bag when fundamentals can no longer be escaped.

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Reminds me of GME….

10. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Where do the $400 gold sneakers and $60 bibles fit in with the 3d chess?

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I would suspect they fit in with the positive balance sheet entries after they sold like wildfire…

tony 340 and aaronson like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

13. auminer

I'd love to see the numbers on the other recent IPO.

Like I said, I ain't touching it either way. The fundamentals obviously do not support the current valuation, but I've learned the hard way that "the market can remain irrational (MUCH) longer than you can remain solvent."

I could see well-thought-out arguments for a share price of triple digits, as well as single digits. I'd say both are possible, one inevitable.

beac83 and HPPT like this.
  14. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

When are you people going to start selling your pronouns ? The value on them gotta collapse soon right ?

tony 340 likes this.
  15. tony 340

If the meta platforms nosedive I'd expect it to be a great buy.

I left meta 4 years ago when I could see the censorship that was going on.

Listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Zuckerberg. Government met with them daily. That should be criminal, with the right elected officials.......it will be.

I'd give it time. If he gets some shopping on there, vacations and advertising he will be just fine. Probably a great place to book hotels and golfing if you were to know a guy ;). Every human that leaves a womb nowadays will eventually have a social media account of some sort.

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Huh?

17. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I had to chuckle- just got an 80 cent dividend on $18K of NVDA...WTF is the point???

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"The jerk store called. They're out of YOU!" :crackup::crackup::crackup:

ChemGuy, Dan Dubeau and R1Racer99 like this.
  19. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Just wait until that stock split happens...then it will be $.40 cents baby...yeah!

20. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Y
    You keep carrying on like that and people will start calling you Koko....