1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 02 | Pirelli Catalunya Round | 22 - 24 MAR

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

He's got an extra hand brake. Google it...

2. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Yeah but the new balancing rules CLEARLY state it's only to be used for entering Parc Ferme.

Yama-saurus likes this.
  3. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Air Brakes :Poke:

4. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

If you have Roku, just type it into the search fucntion

5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

That is MavTV Select - is that different?

A simple search on how to watch MavTV didn't include Roku. Their webpage doesn't list a schedule. How is one supposed to know what is on when?

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Man toprak is a machine. Love watching this dude.

27 and Quicktoy like this.
  7. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

The pressure is on other BMW riders to pick it up. I'm hoping there is a lot of data sharing for them and to the degree it applies back to the MA guys too.
    Go Garrett.

8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Based on the interactions between toprak & vdm during superpole and what the commentators were saying, I’d say this a high probability. Toprak was literally coaching vdm on his lines in the pit box in the middle of the sp session after following his for a couple laps. And the commentators were talking about how much the dynamic has changed in that garage as Redding and vdm never shared info but from the first day of testing, toprak and vdm have been approaching as a team effort.

The Great One, Jedb, HPPT and 2 others like this.
  9. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Apparently Garrett finished 20.5 seconds off the winner last year and a full second closer to the winner this year - progress!!!!! ;)

Last year he was the best BMW, today 3rd, 3-4 seconds behind VDM but also like 16 seconds ahead of Redding thankfully.

I'd guess he's gone from WSBK next year in favor of maybe VDM or a GP castaway like Zarco/Morbidelli/Fernandez.

10. prm

prm Well-Known Member

GG needs to figure out how to ride the bike he has and not always looking for something. And race hard on lap 1.

younglion likes this.
  11. What a superpole race!

grapemustard likes this.
  12. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I don't know if its any different. When you select the channel, you can navigate to the schedule using the dpad on the remote. WSS300 should be on in a few minutes.

edit - ugh, there’s a long commercial break right in the middle of a live race

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
    YamahaRick likes this.
  13. grapemustard

grapemustard Well-Known Member

shit, i posted this in the Australian round thread...