1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 1 | Qatar | Lusail | March 8-10

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

2. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

They are licking his nut sack pretty hard. :)

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Trackhouse...

4. Quicktoy

Ya disappointing start. And Raul was one of my 4 pics for MotoGP.com fantasy league lol.

pfhenry likes this.
  5. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Pecco picking up right where he left off, winning the more valuable race and letting Martin get half points for the sprint win. Impressive debut weekend by Marky, he definitely wins a race or two this year.

cbush and Quicktoy like this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

MM93 didn't crash and had 5th and 4th place finishes. Where's our resident prognosticator, Rossi loving troll that forecasted MM was going to highside himself to the moon and end his career?

cbush, Quicktoy and 418 like this.
  7. Spang308

It looked like he was getting smoked in a straight line by the '24 Ducs and the KTM. I wonder if he has current spec engines or last years?

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The bitter ones should be along any time now to talk a bunch of shit about Marquez…:crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

My guess is last years due to fitment issues and even possibly the homologation rules.

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Spang308

I would think so also. He looked down on power compared to the 24 bikes.

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. Quicktoy

He leaves the weekend 4th in the championship, top privateer bike (Jorge’s is not) and it never really looked like he was pushing the duc. He and others watching him said he is still trying to ride it like a Honda. Wait until he figures out how to ride it like a Duc.
    Oh ya he sucks and should have won it all.

cbush likes this.
  12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Right here!

Give him a few more races you impatient bastard!

13. Spang308

Not you, VR45, but now that you're here, how many more races? He's done two and hardly put a wheel wrong. Maybe it's time to admit what a piece of shit that Honda he was overriding is and give him a bit of a pass for bouncing it off the asphalt constantly. How'd Rossi's brother do on it this weekend?

cbush and Quicktoy like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

It’s obvious he’s washed up.

He only scored two places ahead of his brother. An eight time champion barely outscoring his two time champion little brother? Laaaaaaaaame!

15. pickled egg

Hands-up who thought the Honturd was anything but a rolling dung heap the past five years?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Are you nuts? Rossi would have been winning on that after 90 seconds of tuning by his crew chief. :crackup:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Team Dumbass starts 0-1. :D

18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

3 more races. Pedro Acosta's gonna figure out how to finish in top 4. MM will then punt Acosta and himself to the moon!

Then Acosta will solicit training from His Greatness Valentino Rossi on the proper "The Kick Heard Around The World" technique..

19. Spang308

Technically 0-2. :D

20. pickled egg

Are you a lawyer, only asking questions you know the answer to?