1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Did one has some legs to it. With all the investment banks trying to get in on the game, and even have tickers now, I think it will be forced on us as something of value.

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm waiting on Kathi Wood's glowing endorsement

418 and BigBird like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

she belongs on the board of Motion and Bird, that's for sure. She went from the best ever, to who is she again?

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

According to analysts at JPMorgan, there’s been a recent surge in retail interest (Crypto):

“The revival of the retail impulse in February perhaps reflects the anticipation of three main crypto catalysts over the coming months: the Bitcoin halving event, the next major upgrade of the Ethereum network, and the prospect of approval of spot Ethereum ETFs by the SEC in May.”

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah .. the ETFs are really what triggered it IMO. They've injected billions into BTC in a month, and all that buying has to come from someone selling.

6. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Is there a difference at this point?

BigBird likes this.
  7. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Those engineers that got 600k of rsu at Nvidia in 2012 are doing real good right now.

tony 340 and BigBird like this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

example

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'ma dip my toe into VANI when the dust settles a bit.

Americans definitely prefer to take pills and shots rather than modifying their lifestyles.

10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

No doubt lol ...

Thats the thing about BTC and some other crypto's, there is a hard finite supply. You can't just have 'an offering' or do a split or buyback... or print more of it. If you want some, you have to buy it from someone. (unless you're mining it, but thats become a fools errand for normal folks with the amount of processing power you need these days)

BigBird likes this.
  11. Tristan

The rumors of Tesla's demise are greatly exaggerated

12. Tristan

Since we're all friends here... I'll admit to watching a lot of investing Youtubers and once in a while taking their <not investment advice> advice. Recent examples that have done great and would have never been on my radar otherwise: ELF and LVMHF. There are a lot of them to weed through, and many have an obvious agenda or sales pitch, but there's occasionally some great insight to be gleaned.

BigBird and 418 like this.
  13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

14. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Without taxpayers and lawmakers....that company falls flat on its face

15. Tristan

possibly... but kind of a moot point as neither of them are going away

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

17. Tristan

2 key takeaways for Tesla.... "cha" and "ching"

BigBird likes this.
  18. auminer

Just spotted this in North Dallas.

At least he 'gets it'.

[​IMG]

YamahaRick likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I have a diesel I should roll by him in… :D

20. auminer

Yes, you should. Fucker is poking in the hammer lane, pacing people in the second from the left lane, holding people up.

Uppercuts are in order.