1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st generation triumph thruxton forks

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Buell1965, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Probably a long shot but I had a semi fast low side in turn 4 tally 2/24 and twisted the front fork tubes . If any one has a line on a pair please reach out . Thank you in advance and cheers

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

How soon you need? I am headed to Bike week and I have new from when we used to race them a lot. They are silly expensive, I think retail was around $500-$600. Id do $400 for the pair plus shipping from Pensacola

Buell1965 likes this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ahhhh I saw the thruxton in the paddock but didn’t know where you went. I wanted to come over to check out the bike. I had a 05 I bought new. Anyways hope you’re alright and get’r fixed!!

Buell1965 likes this.
  4. Buell1965

Thank you sir and yep silly expensive as OEM fork tubes on back order are currently 600.00 for the bike , if you can do 460.00 shipped that would help not fighting with my wife lol and i dont have to buy that cheap china stuff and race another day lol . holler back and it will be fine at your conveince when you return from bike week . cheers

5. Buell1965

6. Buell1965

Thanks brother , got dinged and tried to make it out for the Sat race but the bike was flopping back and forth with the bent forks and to be honest on the sight in lap it was apparent my wknd was done

7. Buell1965

That post below was at ya in case in messed it up replying..thanks and sorry I missed ya I was prolly in the trailer crying like a fat baby shitzu

britx303 likes this.
  8. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I hear ya! I highsided mine and got the plates and pins as souvenirs :p But I was really heartbroken that it happened. The insurance company let me do the buy back, and I ended up putting another 30k+ miles on it. Then that last recession hit us hard, and I sold that and my 400. Luckily was able to get the 400 back when we resettled and stabilized. But the hipster that bought the triumph had already butchered it up:mad: Hope R-B gets you the stuff you need to fix’r up, and hopefully next time I’ll get to check it out:beer: It’s my 2nd favorite bike after fzr400’s:D

Buell1965 likes this.
  9. Buell1965

10. Buell1965

Copy that Brit , lets keep a eye out for a meet .. I did see you and the fizzer at tally as I think you were just down from the school house on the end by T4 . Maybe we can swap bikes for a practice if the opportunity arises . Cheers brother