1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Galespeed VRE

Discussion in 'Tech' started by buzz-06, Jul 2, 2023.

1. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Anyone ever run a Galespeed VRE master? Looking at picking one up and curious how it compares to the VRC or even a standard brembo 19x18. I’ve had both a 19x18 and a VRC, felt the VRC performed much better but can’t seem to find them anymore. So what can I expect from the billet version?

2. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

I'm interested as well. I currently use the VRC on my yamaha and absolutely love it.

3. Matt Salisbury

Matt Salisbury Active Member

I have a VRE 17 on my r6. Love it.

4. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

5. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

I have a Galeseed RM (?) master. Quality is second to none. Also have or had Brembo and Acosato, I would pick a Galespeed over anything out in the market.

BrentA likes this.
  6. COOKE

COOKE Member

Bringing this back to life with hopes that someone can help me answer a question that should be easy but is proving to be difficult. I recently purchased a VRD master from Graves, it came with what seems to be the Galespeed "power" short lever, I would like to switch to a standard length lever but cant seem to figure out which lever is the correct version for replacement. Graves does not offer replacement lever of any kind on their site. According to my research all the replacement levers I've found specify VRC / VRE but not VRD. To make it more confusing, I called Superbike Unlimited because they have a youtube video where they fit a Zeta flight lever for Brembo RCS on the VRE master, but when I spoke with the guy on the phone he said that these Zeta levers do not fit the VRD master and could not offer me a suitable replacement option for the VRD...I find this to be strange...if anyone can give me a straight answer on which replacement levers fit the VRD master I would really appreciate it!

7. Matt Salisbury

Matt Salisbury Active Member

The VRD replaced the VRC. All of the galespeed lever should be interchangeable. The only difference between the masters is the material they are made out of

8. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Try Webike Japan, they have an English version to their site. They sell Galespped replacement parts.

9. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

10. COOKE

COOKE Member

Thanks for getting back to be quickly guys, I knew the information I received from superbike unlimited regarding them not fitting didn't seem accurate, but anything is possible so...im glad I asked here.
    Webike is the vendor I was referring to initially who stocks the levers but doesn't specify VRD fitment, I guess they just haven't updated the unit listings to reflect the VRD fitment yet since its a newer model.

11. SeventeenRR

SeventeenRR Well-Known Member

The zeta flight half levers should fit on the galespeed masters, but it has to be the half levers for the RCS masters, the corsa corta ones have weird tapered geometry that won’t work.

VRD and VRC masters should be basically the same, as a matter of fact the lever on my VRD master is marked VRC.

COOKE and BrentA like this.