1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2024 D-class Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by IL8APEX, Jan 29, 2024.

1. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

New additions from manufacturers like the Ducati 698 Mono and the Ninja 400RR (and the hype around them) seem like it could breathe new life into the class, possibly adding to (or in some cases replacing?) the venerable SVs and FZRs.

Who is planning a D-class entry for 2024? What are you riding, and in what region?

I still have my 2017 Duke 690, and due to a recent re-injury of my knee it looks more likely that I'll be spending more time on that bike (in SS) than my Kramer (in SB). Who wants to come play in D-class?

-Tom

Buell1965 likes this.
  2. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

I will try to run D super stock expert at RA and Tally on the Thruxton and the numbers tell me i am in for exercise in back marker etiquette . I figure with low 1:10 @ Tally and i think the last time out was 1;58 at RA i should be in the running for a 10th place Trophy , all good for me and just glad to be out there instead of sitting on the couch on weekends .

IL8APEX and rd400racer like this.
  3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

AFAIK SV's have never been allowed in D classes with WERA.

IL8APEX and t11ravis like this.
  4. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

Oops! My bad... I was thinking F2 but typing D!

-T

5. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

I'll be running my crusty fzr400 at VMD and the Ledge.

IL8APEX, Razr and ToofPic like this.