1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DYMAG Wheels Set - For FZ-07

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by AlexFIA, Sep 24, 2023.

1. AlexFIA

AlexFIA Well-Known Member

Dymag wheels ready to bolt on w/Ceramic Bearings, captive spacers, EBC Rotors and Proti Forged Titanium Rotor bolts/sprocket nuts. Wheels,. Sprockets, and Rotors are all used but in good condition.

Set up for FZ-07. Rear is 5.5 wide. Might fit other bikes, but up to you to research that. Happy to answer any questions.

$2500 plus shipping. Currently has lightly used Michelin Pilot Power tires. Will sell with/without tires. Up to you but will save on shipping if without the tires.

Attached Files:

2. AlexFIA

Would like to clear these out of the garage by spring.

New lower price $2000 for the set. Buyer pays shipping or pick up in central FL.

3. Jb.junior

Jb.junior Well-Known Member

I'm 99% certain that the rear will also fit the R7, FYI. Triple check. So you may want to relabel the ad header and get more attention. Bigger audience with R7.

AlexFIA likes this.
  4. AlexFIA

Thanks for that. I’m pretty sure as well and can probably trace it down to be sure it’s the same axle length and diameter or just reach out to Dymag directly. Unfortunately I can’t edit titles but if I repost I’ll definitely trace down compatibility and include in the title.

appreciate the shout out for any potential takers.

Jb.junior likes this.
  5. AlexFIA