1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bikes For Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ROSSIFAN, Jul 14, 2023.

1. ROSSIFAN

ROSSIFAN Well-Known Member

I have two bikes for sale (2011 Triumph 675 and a SV1000). Following are the particulars:

2011 Triumph
    Price: $7000 (obo)
    Miles: ~6100
    Title: Clean (in hand)
    Fairing: Street (Black and Gold), Track (Orange and Gold)
    Exhaust: Full Arrow 3
    Suspension: Aftermarket (front and rear) I'll include pics and get the name.
    Extras: Comes with all of the parts need to convert back to street.

2007 SV1000
    Price: $5500 (obo)
    Miles: 20,020
    Title: Bill of Sale (VIN verified by Ga State Patrol)
    Fairings: Hot Bodies (Race)
    Exhaust: Custom Shorty (stock header)
    Suspension: GSXR 600 stock front end; stock rear
    Other: Aftermarket clip-ons and rearsets; custom paint; new chain; new radiator

Both of these bikes are in good condition and will make great track bikes. The 675 can be ready for street duty with a swab of the fairings and replacing the lights. The SV is just a good looking bike. I know. Doesn't count for much on here.

Interested in selling, but not too interested in selling either for pennies on the dollar. I am looking to get another bike, and would like to off load something before adding one more to the stable.

More pics to follow

Attached Files:

BrentA likes this.
  2. ROSSIFAN

Price drop on the SV. $4800. I will entertain realistic offers. I don't have to sell but I would like to got my eyes on something else, but I don't have the room. 20210710_135952.jpg 20210525_200154.jpg 20210525_200154.jpg

BrentA likes this.
  3. ROSSIFAN

Price drop on the SV1000. $4500 or possible trade for a KTM 390 or Ninja 400.

4. ROSSIFAN

Checking the temperature out here again. Still looking to move this beauty. Looking to get $4000. Maybe interested in trades.

BrentA likes this.