1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BARNACLE BILL'S SUIT CLEANING, REPAIR AND ALTERATION

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by barnacle bill, Oct 17, 2023.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

clean, repair , or alter that new to you suit and get it ready for next season . contact us through our facebook page barnacle bill's leather repair or our email [email protected]

Quick6RR and nowayout like this.
  2. Quick6RR

Quick6RR Well-Known Member

You did repairs for my old Joe rocket suit that was tearing at the seams after many years of abuse. You did great work, I’d highly recommend you to anyone!

3. barnacle bill

thank you for the kind words . was it a red suit? I remember a red one that was pretty rough . b bill

4. Quick6RR

Quick6RR Well-Known Member

No it was a very old grey/black 2 piece suit. It’s gotta be a collectors item by now.

5. barnacle bill

OK . It probably is . thanks, b bill

6. barnacle bill

bump it. still here still altering, cleaning and repairing leathers . b bill

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sent you an email Bill!

8. I will contact you for a new suit I’m about to get. I’m very skinny, so to get a suit to fit I will likely need the arms tighter, and maybe even the mid section of the suit

9. barnacle bill

we do a lot of alterations . be glad to help . b bill

10. barnacle bill

11. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Bill cleaned and repaired with many touch ups my heavily crashed, and poorly stored ( moldy ) suit for a good price and the suit came back in much better shape than it left. Also chatting with Bill along the way was fun. Recommend this service.