1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB - SV650 Track/Race bike

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by bsanorton, Dec 29, 2023.

1. bsanorton

bsanorton Well-Known Member

I sold my FZR400 to an awesome Yamaha junkie who grew up in his father's Yamaha dealer. he was thrilled to find it. I am now looking for a reasonably priced SV650 to do track days or possibly race. I think the SV would fit me better. I'm located in Northeast Florida but willing to drive a few hours to central Florida or Georgia. Budget is about $3K. I currently looking at a few options, but they are further than I want to travel. I can meet halfway to.

2. jdwilliamson33

jdwilliamson33 Well-Known Member

I have a 2009 sv650 that would be a great track bike. Is in street for right now, needs a lite work but I would sell for $1000

3. bsanorton

Thank you JD

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

@Russell Masecar has several fully prepped SV650s that are for sale. Send him a PM..

5. nowayout

nowayout Well-Known Member

@bsanorton if you find anything to far north for you please pass it along

6. bsanorton

Thank you Bugeye (John) for reaching out to me and offering me a nice SV. Looking forward to the delivery....

7. roberto

roberto Well-Known Member

I have one in upstate NY (bear Buffalo)

8. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Are you going to race it with PANAM?

9. bsanorton

Do you mean this outfit? https://panamsbk.com/
    Not familiar with them as I am a true novice, but I see all tracks that are in the Southeast by me. Any review of them?

Will9465 likes this.
  10. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late reply. But yes they are great - very racer friendly. We race primarily in the southeast region. Definitely check it out if you want to try racing

bsanorton likes this.
  11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

WERA has a great program that is unmatched for new racers IMO… Hey what do you know! We are on the WERA forum!

12. roberto

roberto Well-Known Member

Still
    Looking?

13. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

I can bring one to Road Atlanta if you want to discuss