1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 BMW M1000rr. 25k

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by adam0289, Jul 11, 2023.

1. adam0289

adam0289 Well-Known Member

I have a salvage BMW M1000rr that is super rare to get and is not really damaged. Has a small mark on the frame near slider area that made it an insurance write off. My plans were to race it but they have changed and I am moving away from BMW .
    2300 miles
    bike is straight and forks were checked by Barry at KFG
    The way you see it is the way I purchased it with exception of right lower fairing I replaced (just black lower )
    selling it for 25k firm which is what I paid. If you do not want any street fairings I will reduce price.
    we can talk.
    located in Seattle
    Adam Robarts

Attached Files:

cosan likes this.
  2. adam0289

3. adam0289

4. adam0289

5. Redline87

Redline87 Active Member

18k and I’ll have it shipped to FL.

6. z00

z00 Active Member

PMed you.

7. adam0289

8. adam0289

9. Unsupervised

Unsupervised Member

You bought it back from the insurance as salvage? What’s the title branded? Salvage Rebuildable or Cert. of Destruction?
    25k isn’t what you bought it back from the insurance for…. Just wanted to clarify some of the things in your ad.

motosapien likes this.
  10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Doesn't really matter what the price he paid for it. He's asking 25K. The other questions are valid.

adam0289 likes this.
  11. adam0289

It's rebuildable salvage. I am not sure why you think it's your business what I paid for it but since I am making nothing I will tell you I paid 21k plus 1200 shipping and put full system and clip ons . You can have the invoice from salvage when you buy it. I mean you must be a serious buyer with questions like this?

12. BGroupRacing

BGroupRacing Member

While I would agree its no ones business what you paid for it, but if you feel that way why would you say in your ad "which is what I paid for it", aren't you making it everyone's business with that statement?