1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone here has to know a...

Discussion in 'General' started by omatter34, Dec 12, 2023.

1. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Ticket Broker. Like a legit broker, not Ticket Master or the like. I want to know them by name and be able to get lunch. Preferably in Florida and extra points if they are in the Tampa area.
    I have a suite at Raymond James (Buccaneers Stadium) and on occasion we can't or don't want to go to the games, concerts, or other events they have. I have no desire in trying to sell it myself, so want to connect with someone who is well connected in the industry to do it for me.
    Don't fail me now all knowing Beeb!

2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

tree fiddy?

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You just need to get this guy's number:
    [​IMG]

4. omatter34

Per ticket :D and that'll get you a nice seat to quite a few concerts, bowl games, and other non NFL events

5. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

My brother in law always has front row/box's, he goes thru each teams/events PR managers, He's got a serious sports problem. BTW, They're in Clear water Beach.
    He would 100% take every sports event you have and most concerts too, lemme know if you want his cont as a back up.
    You should have my cell still and,,,,,, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP thru the Insurance bullshit.

If you live in Florida and have a big Insurance claim, This is Your Guy!!!

6. omatter34

Thanks Steve!
    Big or Small, I handle 'em all.

7. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Hehehehe...Thats what she said...Giggity.