1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 BMW S1000RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Lodog37, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Lodog37

Lodog37 Member

2018 BMW S1000RR
    Selling my Dads race/trackbike

Clean WA title in hand
    We are the original owners
    Converted into track bike after initial engine break in period, ridden for a season with track days

Can adjust price based on package wanted. I have TONS of spares.

Full BMW HP race calibrated ECU (no, the cluster, ignition, and ecu are not the original). RCK interface cable available separately. I cannot give you the exact bike mileage, but it’s likely less than 2000 miles since it was converted to track only after initial 500 mile engine break in.

195 wheel tuned on pump
    HEL billet master
    HP Wheels
    Ohlins Nix cartridges
    Ohlins TTX rear shock
    Ohlins steering stabilizer
    Vortex rearsets
    APE clutch pack
    Alpha racing clutch cable
    Alpha racing clutch lever
    Brembo floating rotors with Ti fasteners
    Lightwheight rear rotor with Ti fasteners
    I have extra cast wheel sets for sale
    Carbonin avio/carbon bodywork
    Full Ti Akrapovic (some rash)
    Alpha racing subframe
    Alpha racing fairing stay
    Alpha racing 1/2" drive front axle quick change
    Lightech clip ons
    Lightech Chain Adjusters
    Alpha racing left switches
    Alpha racing keyless ignition
    GB/ Woodcraft Case covers
    GB Shark fin
    Woodcraft brake guard
    Woodcraft low profile sliders
    Safety wired
    Akrapovic Carbon fiber exhaust hanger
    Carbon fiber rear tire hugger
    Quick release tank bolt pin

I have a new exhaust carbon tip for the Akra, the top of the subframe and the fairing stay prongs have been bent back after a low side, but I can provide the OEM replacements if desired. They didn’t bother me in their fixed state.
    Tail bodywork has been repaired. There's also small spots of rash on some of the upper bodywork but I have a new Carbonin front fairing and side fairings painted in red.

What you see is what you get. Dad is racing middleweight now and I don’t see myself trying to sustain an open class program. This bike is amazing, and an absolute weapon.

I tried to show everything I could with the photos and I have a video of a cold start. Happy to answer any questions!

Bike located near Irvine CA
    right fairing on.jpg left fairing on.jpg left no fairing.jpg Right no fairing.jpg top far.jpg top close.jpg No tank cover.jpg

2. Powerdabeast

Powerdabeast Well-Known Member

GLWS and a great price

3. Lodog37

Lodog37 Member

Thanks!

4. Lodog37

Lodog37 Member

5. Michael Bassani

Michael Bassani Well-Known Member

The k46 is such an incredible platform, I know there are many within BMW who wish they kept developing it instead of moving to the K66/67. Good job using OEM throttle, the Alpha one is nice but they even admit it has connector issues from engine vibration. The Domino is the preferred throttle for the K46 for reliability.

GLWS, looks like a great bike.

6. Maxtrap

Maxtrap Well known member

Nice set up. Race ready now? What weight is the suspension set up for? 20230526-OPRT-Ridge-0674-ZF-1847-28046-1-001-008.jpeg

7. Lodog37

Lodog37 Member

185 lbs

8. Lodog37

Lodog37 Member

Price Drop to 15K. Happy to chat about any questions. Thanks in advance!